Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Surfshark VPN Review and Giveaway
Been using VPNUnlimited but was looking for a VPN alternative with Taiwan server location for gaming purposes. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/CoolCrackerz/status/...9172114565
VPN is important to enter obstructed sites and survey the internet safely
and i want this license for that

https://twitter.com/Antonyyonan/status/1...4191761817
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I actually don't use any VPN, but I'd like to win a license of Surfshark VPN to access content not available in my country.
I am using Windscribe free and its quite limited, so I want to use Surfshark.

Thanks

Tweeeet
Thanks Tarek for this Great GiveAway and Happy New Year.

My Current VPN is Keppsolid and it's near to expire.I want surfshark because almost all free and Paid VPN's has beed blocked by my government and surfshark is one of rare VPN's that works with no problem.

Facebook

X/Twitter
VPN is very important now a days, to hide our activity which is already our own, but lots of company want to see what we are doing on the internet.
I have free Windscribe version, and i would like to try Surfshark, As hear currently this is one of the strongest VPN.

Thanks for the giveaway Tarek and Surfshark Team. Thumb

Link
I always use VPN for more security on the Internet. I hope I can get this license to use
https://www.facebook.com/hamed.hamedak.9...AJv3uktuxl
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @tarekma7 
I am currently using many different VPNs but I'd like to test Surfshark for speed, servers reliability and privacy.
If all my eligibility criteria are met, I will switch to Surfshark.

My share is below:
X
I need a VPN to get access to some restricted sites.
Right now I'm using a free VPN version to surf the Internet.
Because I want to be private, I use a VPN to become anonymous.
Thank you for this great giveaway. I hope to win in the contest.

Tweet
I am regular user of VPNs for different purposes, mostly work which I do online and bypassing georestrictions ensuring online freeedom. Currently I am using hide.me VPN service, on the hand I enjoy testing different VPNs to try out new offerings and features. I am mostly interested in Surfshark giveaway because it would give me an opportunity to try its features like; camouflage mode, GPS spoof, Dynamic MultiHop, and Bypasser.

I would be glad to get a chance to try it out. My share: Giveaway of the day forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] AirVPN Giveaway tarekma7 28 4,500 01-30-2024 , 09:39 AM
Last Post: mo14
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Ashampoo UnInstaller 14 tarekma7 21 4,617 01-30-2024 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  [New Year 2024] Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 10: When your photos just need to be better tarekma7 17 3,139 01-30-2024 , 08:56 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Promo2day Contest Surfshark VPN Review and Giveaway tarekma7 48 7,864 03-16-2023 , 08:34 AM
Last Post: tarekma7