Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] AirVPN Giveaway
[Image: 1hEXFIH.jpg]

AirVPN  is a VPN based on OpenVPN and operated by activists and hacktivists in defense of net neutrality, privacy and against censorship. It will circumvent censorship and any other barrier to seek, receive and impart information and ideas without interference and regardless of frontiers

This impenetrable tunnel prevents criminal organizations, your ISP or even your government from spying on your communications. 

[Image: RcinN9e.png]

Why AirVPN?

No traffic limit. No time limit. Access to all of our exit-nodes.

Five simultaneous connections per account.

Unlimited and free server switches.

High performance physical servers in many countries

No maximum speed limit, it depends only on the server load (see here).
Minimum allocated granted bandwidth: 4 Mbit/s download + 4 Mbit/s upload

Every protocol is welcome, including p2p. Forwarded ports and DDNS to optimize your software.

No personal information required. When you open an account, you are not forced to enter any personal data, not even a real e-mail address.

Transparent policies on bandwidth allocation in order to give you an exact evaluation of the performance you can achieve: no overbooking, no overselling.

We use OpenVPN to establish the connection between your computer and our servers. OpenVPN is the most reliable and secure solution for encrypted tunnels, offering a higher than military degree of security. Forget PPTP or other insecure protocols. WireGuard beta testing is available as well.

We offer OpenVPN on ports 80 TCP / UDP, 443 TCP / UDP and 53 TCP / UDP. Additionally, every Air server supports directly OpenVPN over SSH, OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over Tor. This means that even the most brutal techniques of monitoring, censorship, throttling and traffic shaping will fail against AirVPN, because your ISP and your government will see only TCP or UDP traffic on a unique port.

Fully compliant with the European Union legal framework protecting your privacy: Directive on Data Protection (95/46/EC), Directive concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy (2002/58/EC) and General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/579)

API - Application Programming Interface

Create an account here: https://airvpn.org/register/

Download herehttps://airvpn.org/download/

[Image: OpQFwRa.jpg]

Surf Anonymously

Protection against snoopers, data miners and privacy intrusive entities

Hide your IP - Get a new IP address, so that nobody can discover your identity through it

No monitoring nor logging of your online activities

Perfect Forward Secrecy - Through Diffie-Hellman key exchange DHE. After the initial key negotiation, re-keying is performed every 60 minutes (this value can be lowered unilaterally by the client)

Additional connection types, supported by every Air VPN server, for ISPs or countries disrupting OpenVPN, are OpenVPN over SSH, SSL or Tor

Stay protected with the security offered by very strong encryption, 4096 bit DH and RSA keys size, AES-256-GCM or CHACHA20-POLY1305 encryption cipher.

Make it impossible to identify the type of traffic or protocol you are using, even for your ISP.

Connect to any wireless network without risking data eavesdropping between your computer and the WiFi hotspot.

Defeat restrictions:

Circumvent censorship, georestriction and traffic shaping.
All protocols welcome. Net Neutrality respected.

All protocols allowed - No discrimination toward any service, protocol or application.

Internal VPN DNS based on root servers
anti-ICE/ICANN censorship

Port Forwarding / DDNS - Without port forwarding, the performance of some applications, for example BitTorrent and eMule clients, would be severely impaired and the services on your computer would not be reachable from the Internet

Compatible devices:

[Image: BB2r6u5.png]

Why AirVPN?

No traffic limit. No time limit. Access to all of our exit-nodes.
Five simultaneous connections per account.
Unlimited and free server switches.
High performance physical servers in many countries
Optional block lists protecting you from ads, adware, trackers and malicious sources.
No maximum speed limit, it depends only on the server load (see here).
Minimum allocated granted bandwidth: 4 Mbit/s download + 4 Mbit/s upload
Every protocol is welcome, including p2p. Forwarded ports and DDNS to optimize your software.
No personal information required. When you open an account, you are not forced to enter any personal data, not even a real e-mail address.
Transparent policies on bandwidth allocation in order to give you an exact evaluation of the performance you can achieve: no overbooking, no overselling.
We use OpenVPN and WireGuard to establish the connection between your computer and our servers. OpenVPN is the most reliable and secure solution for encrypted tunnels. Forget PPTP or other insecure protocols.
We offer OpenVPN on ports 80 TCP / UDP, 443 TCP / UDP and 53 TCP / UDP. Additionally, every Air server supports directly OpenVPN over SSH, OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over Tor. This means that even the most brutal techniques of monitoring, censorship, throttling and traffic shaping will fail against AirVPN, because your ISP and your government will see only TCP or UDP traffic on a unique port.
Fully compliant with the European Union legal framework protecting your privacy: Directive on Data Protection (95/46/EC), Directive concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy (2002/58/EC) and General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/579)
API - Application Programming Interface

Prices:

[Image: gbNLE22.png]

Get an additional 10% DISCOUNT using this EXCLUSIVE Code:

PROMO2DAY_10

Technical Specs, Encryption and configuration: https://airvpn.org/specs/

Servershttps://airvpn.org/status/

[Image: KSdiKdS.png]

Start using AirVPN in 3 simple steps:

You can ask a question or get more info HERE

I would like to thank AirVPN Team for sponsoring this giveaway for our users and visitors

We have 5 Licenses, (each is valid for 6 months)

Giveaway will start on January 1, 2024 and last for 3 weeks

Rules:

Non members can also enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

To have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, please Register and follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have account; share on other forum.

2. Reply to this topic with your share link and comment: what you wish to see in Promo2day in 2024

3. Subscribe to our Newsletter and have all news delivered directly to your email.

4. PM me within 3 days after winners announcement.

Good Luck!
Giveaway is OPEN....Happy New Year
Happy New Year 2024.
Thanks for the giveaways, I would like to see Promo2day continues its great work to have giveaways for the fabulous software in 2024...

X / Twitter
i want VPN to enter obstructed sites and restricted one

https://twitter.com/Antonyyonan/status/1...8162679935
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

Happy new year to Promo2Day. For 2024, I'd like to see more high-value giveaways.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to see more and more giveaways like this in 2024.

Tweeeet
Thanks Mike for this Great GiveAway and Happy New Year.

Facebook

X/Twitter

I wish to see the progress of the site in all fields in the new year.
I wish the best things happen to the members of the site.
I wish that in the new year we will see the participation of big sites by providing applications.

with the best wishes for all members of P2D website.
I expect for more giveaway contests from different Software Developers.
Thank you for this wonderful giveaway contest. I just hope to win a license.
Happy New Year to all Administrators and Members of Promo2day.

Tweet
thanks for this awesome giveaway

i wish to see many giveaways specially vpn giveaways because nowdays its too hard to keep privacy on internet

share - twitter
Many thanks for this very good giveaway @tarekma7 
I'd like to see a specific dedicated section regarding cryptocurrency and digital transformation.
Count me in for the draw please.

My share is below:
X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Surfshark VPN Review and Giveaway tarekma7 53 8,845 02-04-2024 , 01:30 PM
Last Post: Jogs
  Promo2day Contest [New Year 2024] Ashampoo UnInstaller 14 tarekma7 21 4,620 01-30-2024 , 09:03 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  [New Year 2024] Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 10: When your photos just need to be better tarekma7 17 3,142 01-30-2024 , 08:56 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Promo2day Contest AirVPN: protect their online privacy and bypass censorship tarekma7 39 7,203 04-24-2022 , 12:28 PM
Last Post: Mike