Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [Greatis Software] Desktop Secret Lock
twitter

I need a license to Desktop Secret Lock to further improve my PC security. I like that Desktop Secret Lock uses a non-standard locking method for enhanced security, and its own unique password which is separate from your computer’s password. 
This will ensure double security of my PC and would protect my PC against unauthroized access.
I also like the following feature which would make this app features packed  for security of my PC:-

Photo of intruder

You can receive a photo of an intruder, in case of unauthorized access, using a PC camera!
There is a lot of software that can improve your computer's security, but Desktop Secret Lock offers a unique solution that lets you unlock your computer by entering a separate password or using a USB flash stick that saves the key file. In this way, your PC can be better protected. 
Moreover, with the help of Desktop Secret Lock, you can always be notified who is accessing your desktop without authorization.
Thanks.

twitter share
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of Desktop Secret Lock to protect my computer from unauthorized people
Thanks for the giveaway
I'd like to win a license, to protect my computer from unauthorized access.
https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1693328189903257803
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win the program because it is an additional protection against unauthorized use of the PC. I like the features:
- Desktop Secret Lock creates its own desktop and displays it instead of your normal Windows desktop. There is no way to get back to the normal desktop without entering the correct password
- all mouse clicks and key presses are logged.
My share FB
Nice to have the additional features in the shareware version to enhance the desktop security.

Share Link
Desktop Secret Lock best app. to provides an extra layer of security for your PC or remote desktop server by allowing password locking.

Thanks for the Giveaway!

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...73209?s=20
Thanks Tarek for this Giveaway.
I need License of Desktop Secret Lock because i'm using my laptop at work and for security reasons i want this software.

facebook

twitter
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
[Image: kW6WO79.png]

Winners, please PM me within 5 days to claim your license

Late claim or incomplete data required: your win will be void and new winner will be chosen

Name and email address are required

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [Greatis Software] 10 x A1RunGuard Premium tarekma7 30 3,589 09-21-2023 , 07:06 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  Contest [Greatis Software] UnHackMe 15 tarekma7 14 2,113 08-31-2023 , 01:13 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum