Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest [Greatis Software] UnHackMe 15
[Image: fxrCgFh.jpg]

A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.

UnHackMe is the ultimate malware killer for Windows!. UnHackMe is not an antivirus. It allows you to inspect and remove suspicious items manually.
You will have full control over your system!UnHackMe is compatible with all known antivirus software. UnHackMe uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC.

The main difference between UnHackMe and other antirootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system.

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software (2005), but currently eliminates many types of malicious software, for example; search redirectin, popup ads, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), unwanted processes, slow browsing, rootkits, trojans, spyware, keyloggers, etc.

An important advantage of UnHackMe is that you can find previously undetected malware by inspecting the UnHackMe results. You can agree with it or not. If you find a program on the list that is OK, you can mark it as a False Positive.

Homepage:

https://greatis.com/unhackme/

System Requirements:

Microsoft Windows 11/10/8.1/8/Seven/Vista/XP, Server-2019/2016/2012/2008/2003(32-bit and 64-bit);
Compatible with all known antivirus software. 100MB free space;

Download:

https://greatis.com/unhackme/download.htm

Free Trial:  Fully-functional 30-day evaluation version.

Support:

https://greatis.com/unhackme/support.htm

[Image: Vtufo42.png]

How UnHackMe will protect your device?

UnHackMe is able to work in 3 different modes, these include normal windows mode, offline scanning when booting from USB/CD (Warrior mode), and remotely checking a computer by log file.

In the Normal Windows mode: UnHackMe removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.

Offline scanning when booting from USB/CD (Warrior mode):
The external check is made when a computer boots from a USB/CD device. This principle of double-checking offers a superb advantage: any suspicious code can be removed prior to getting a chance to run in your system. It is easy to locate and eliminate inactive malicious software at this stage. It also becomes easy to discover any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits.

Remotely checking a computer by log file:
If you need help at any stage, you can simply send the log file. Your file will be checked to find a solution for your computer. This will be sent to you.

[Image: MAaAGpb.png]

UnHackMe Features:

Scanning of installed programs for "Potentially Unwanted Programs" (PUPs).
Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.
Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers.
Testing Windows shortcuts.
Scanning for rootkits.
Examining browsers search settings.
Scanning browsers add-ons.
Testing the hosts file and DNS settings.
Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on Virustotal.com.

What is NEW?

Version: 15.0.2023.0621 - June 21 2023:

Improved Malware Scanning Engine.
Updated UI design.
Improved the Dark skin.
Fixed: AD.CAPTCHATOTAL.LM.R.APPSPOT.COM, AD.DKEIE.CO.IN, AD.NEWS-PIHUSA.COM, AD.MARRIBLED.COM, AD.NEWS-DUDAFA.COM, AD.HETAPUGS.COM, AD.GTUVYU.COM, AD.BEPARTOUKF.AUTOS, AD.CAMMOUNS.COM, AD.BESTSEARCH.AI, AD.DEVIFYIN.COM, AD.PLUGINSD.JS, AD.NEWS-MEZIHI.COM, AD.RUNAPOL.XYZ, AD.FULBE-WHS.COM, AD.ONLINEUSERDEFENDER.COM, AD.YUORE.CLICK, AD.NEWS-PEWUCE.COM, AD.DJPJWF.COM, AD.UGHTSUSTACHEDS.COM, AD.ORATEFINAUKNCEIWO.COM, AD.UGHTSUSTACHEDS.COM, AD.NOOMIGOOMINI.COM.
Fixed small bugs.
Updated: AV databases.

[Image: ZJ17vG0.png]

[Image: GtMcn4t.png]

Why UnHackMe?

UnHackMe is not an antivirus.

It is the best addition to your antivirus!

UnHackMe is really best at fixing the issues, which antivirus programs do not.

Modern virus creators use FILELESS MALWARE. Fileless viruses do not create or change your files. They live in the Windows registry, WMI, shortcuts, and scheduled tasks. Sometimes virus is just the URL of a malicious web site.

Antiviruses are good at fixing viruses in files, but they can not help detect or fix Fileless malware.

Pricing and Buy:

Your purchase includes LIFETIME license with LIFETIME antivirus database updates!

https://greatis.com/unhackme/buy.htm

[Image: zTTmfxr.png]

[Image: iDci1wT.png]

[Image: ecAi5n8.png]

Help Topics and How to Use?

https://greatis.com/unhackme/help/kb/

I would like to thank Greatis Team for this Exclusive Giveaway for Promo2day Users and Visitors

Giveaway Details:

I have 10 UnHackMe 15 Licenses for this giveaway.

Giveaway will start on 11/07/2023 and Ends on 01/08/2023

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums).

3.) The winners will then be be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her license within 5 days of the draw or the win will be void and new winners will be chosen. Valid email address is required

4.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all
Giveaway is OPEN
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of UnHackMe 15 to try an all-in-one security program for my computer
Thanks for this giveaway, was actually looking for this software. 

Twitter Share
I need UnHackMe to be my 2nd line of defense against known and unknown malware.
Thanks Greatis for sponsoring a nice giveaway and to you Tarek for arranging this giveaway.

Tweet
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...7533590529

I like this application because it doesn't burden my computer, the computer remains safe and comfortable to use
Thanks. This really is a very beneficial and important software Giveaway. 
Twitter
Thanks for this nice giveaway!
I want to win this giveaway because its the second line protection for my system
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...sMvxFthGYl
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get an UnHackMe 15 license to detect and remove rootkits and spyware.
This program will be a good addition to the main antivirus to enhance its protective functions.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for this Great Giveaway. Would love to win this one to protect my PC. Here is my Social Media Link.
Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [Greatis Software] 10 x A1RunGuard Premium tarekma7 30 3,587 09-21-2023 , 07:06 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  Promo2day Contest [Greatis Software] Desktop Secret Lock tarekma7 38 4,141 09-20-2023 , 04:26 PM
Last Post: ha14