Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest MailWasher Pro [LIFETIME + ANNUAL]
thanks for giveaway Heart
filtering spam email without downloading.additionally give user option to decide which email is spam or not
its good client Heart

Twitter
I think it's very important to have a really good way to get rid of all that unnecessary spam. So I'd like to enter this contest. Thank you very much!

twitter
Thanks for the giveaway!
I need MailWasher Pro to view emails on different email accounts before they get to my computer. The program will allow you to remove spam, protect against viruses and filter attachments

Facebook Share
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Share this Giveaway on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit...).
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...9302121770

2. Put a comment including your share link.
MailWasher Pro is an anti-spam program which can preview all emails, select the email you want to keep and remove all unwanted email to maintain security and protection against malicious spam and email virsues before they get to your compuster. With such favorite features provided by this software, I am anxious to win this license to provide me with full security and protection of my emails.
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! MailWasher Pro is an excellent anti-spam solution. I would like to win a license and use the utility so I can reliably filter all the spam and malicious e-mails before they get to my computer thus saving some time and bandwidth and preventing infections.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/15...4277917700
Giveaway end,  stay tuned for the winners
[Image: HnNgZbs.png?1]

PM me within 3 days to claim their license otherwise your won will be void.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks a lot for the license and congrats to all the winners!
Thumb
Congratulations to the winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 12 3,011 04-16-2024 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 44 5,900 03-25-2024 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid Passwarden [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 30 4,178 03-25-2024 , 06:25 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual] tarekma7 28 5,353 04-16-2022 , 01:15 PM
Last Post: Mike