Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual]
[Image: glAXJIR.png]

RecMaster is a super-easy and professional screen recording software. It provides everything you need to record your desktop activities such as gameplays, presentations, live webcasts, online lectures, and business meeting videos. With the seven recording modes, you can start a recording with one click or hotkey combination, and make everything done without complicated parameter settings. The built-in simple editor helps edit the recorded files by cutting, merging, subtitle adding, delogo, and more. For advanced users, you can also set recording parameters like formats, resolution, frame rate, camera output, audio output, etc. so that you can record all kinds of video content you want. It is the best choice for your work, study, and entertainment.

Homepage:

https://www.recmaster.net/

[Image: finZUVQ.png]

One-click Made Screen Recording Simple

Built with seven screen recording modes, RecMaster offers you the easiest and most efficient way to record your computer screen.

4K and HD Recording with Helpful Features

RecMaster comes with powerful features, like 4K & HD recording, picture in picture, scheduled and auto-recording, etc., offering the best experience for screen video recording.

Edit Recorded Clips Easily

Built with editing tools, RecMaster allows you to edit your video by merging, cutting, subtitle adding, delogo, or adding a custom watermark easily. Make sure your recording video will be perfect and instructive to your viewer.

Effects for Cursor and keystrokes

You can choose different movement effects or colors for the cursor, set a click sound or different colors for the right and left-click, as well as showing keystrokes on the screen. Thus, it offers your viewer a more effective guideline.

On-screen Paintbrush and Magnifier

With the paintbrush and magnifier, you can easily highlight, mark, text, and enlarge the important parts during a recording.

Hotkeys Settings for More Continent Experience

Start/stop recording, show/hide webcam, enable/disable boss key to record in background, etc. with hotkeys

Schedule, segment and auto recording

With the newly enhanced auto recording tool, you can easily schedule a recording task, set the auto-end time of a manually or automatically started recording task by duration and files size, and save the recorded videos in customized files by duration and file size.

System Requirements:

Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8(.1) and Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions included).

Processor: 1 GHz Intel / AMD processor or above.

RAM: 1GB RAM (2GB or above is recommended).

Hard Disk Space: 200MB of hard-disk space for installation.

Download link:

https://www.recmaster.net/channel?channel=f8678256

DISCOUNT For ALL MEMBERS AND VISITORS DURING THE GIVEAWAY:

We will provide an 80% discount to get the official lifetime version and 70% off for the latest 1-year version.
Here's the page to get the discount.

https://www.recmaster.net/buy/recmaster-gotd-discount

Ultimate Guide on How to Use RecMaster

https://www.recmaster.net/user-guide

Current Version Number: 2.2.994.243

Release Date: 2022-3-1

What’s new:

1. Added the Auto-recording feature

2. Added the keystroke display in real-time

3. Added the magnifier tool for the Full Screen and Custom Area mode

4. Added the circular camera in the Full-Screen, and Custom Area mode

5. Added the notification upon the first screenshot

6. Added the automatic gain of microphone/system sound, and replaced the original microphone noise reduction bottom layer

7. Hide the Status Bar and System Taskbar

8. Text modifying in Settings

9. Some known bug fixing

Detailed information about the new features in V2.2

I would like to thank Betty Yu from Aunbox Software Co., Ltd. for sponsoring this giveaway for the Promo2day Users

Giveaway Details:

I have 5 LIFETIME licenses of RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows to giveaway + 100 One year license

These licenses are valued at $49.99 each annual license, $99.99 for each LIFETIME License

This giveaway will run until April 6, 2022 then the winners will be chosen at random.

Once announced winners will have 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed licenses will be distributed at my sole discretion.

Rules:

To have a chance to win a free license for RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows, follow these simple rules:

1. You must be a Registered member in the Promo2day forum.

2. Reply about RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows and why you would like to win a license.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and add the link with your comment.

4. Subscribe to our newsletter and get all the giveaways emailed to you.

ALL Users who will reply here will receive annual license

The BEST comments, suggestions, or videos about the app, will receive LIFETIME LICENSES. [CHOSEN BY THE SPONSOR]

Good Luck to all
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter share

I'd like to win a license of RecMaster Screen Recorder because I need to record my actions on the computer, and this software helps me doing this.
I want RecMaster Screen Recorder to take screenshots from my PC.
Convert these screenshots to my prefer image format and share
these screenshots to social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.
Thanks for sharing this great giveaway contest and I hope to win a license.

Twitter
Thank you for this opportunity i would like to win a license for this software:

https://www.facebook.com/pintso.namgyal1...8716733226
Thank you for sharing this , this is really appealing and i do want to win a license.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the license of RecMaster Screen Recorder for recording the screen in Windows, which offers five modes of operation, flexible settings and an editor of recorded videos, which allows you to record all kinds of video content for work, study and entertainment.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
my brother's birthday is coming up soon, if i can win this giveaway and install this app on his computer it will be a nice surprise, because this app is one of the best

https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...7285953548
Thanks for the giveaway.
I'd like to win a license of RecMaster Screen Recorder because,
it is a simple and easy-to-use program that offers many useful options and possibilities at the same time.

My Share: Twitter
RecMaster is a professional and useful screen recording software. It supports accurate screen recording of any desktop activities such as desktop presentations, live webcasts, and business meeting videos.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1504198665497464832
thankes for giveaway
RecMaster is a super-easy and professional screen recording software. It provides everything you need to record your desktop activities such as gameplays, presentations, live webcasts, online lectures, and business meeting videos. With the seven recording modes, you can start a recording with one click or hotkey combination, and make everything done without complicated parameter settings.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8144564034
I would like to win the program because I need a recording program for my son's computer. The program is easy to use, plus it has the option to cut and merge video clips allows you to record in 4K and HD. It allows you to set the schedule to record automatically and to stop recording.
My share FB

Thank you for the giveaway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 12 3,003 04-16-2024 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 44 5,894 03-25-2024 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid Passwarden [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 30 4,173 03-25-2024 , 06:25 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest MailWasher Pro [LIFETIME + ANNUAL] tarekma7 37 7,164 04-19-2022 , 04:55 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Promo2day Giveaway RecMaster Screen Recorder Review and Giveaway Mike 30 12,777 03-26-2020 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: Starship