Promo2day Contest Connectify Hotspot MAX 2018
Thanks for the giveaway!

Connectify - turns a computer with a Wi-Fi adapter into a full-fledged wireless access point. You need an internet connection, and with any technology - 3G, Wi-Fi, Ethernet. Connection security provides WPA2-PSK or WEP encryption.

My favourite feature : distribution of the Internet from the connection of any type. Connectify Hotspot easily turns your computer into a Wi-Fi access point that all your devices can use to access the Internet.

twitter

facebook
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Connectify Hotspot is not a simple Wi-Fi application. It is a full suite of powerful routing software (NAT, DNS, and DHCP) that lets you share any internet connection with any device that uses Wi-Fi. It will transform your PC into a true hotspot. You will be able to use your internet connection whatever its type on any device with Wi-Fi support. Old devices using only Ethernet are also supported using wired routers tool.

Twitter share
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, Cool.
Connectify is indeed a very good software that can act like a virtual router to spread, boost and extend our internet connection bringing us faster speeds, customised IPs, hotspot customised naming and safe connections.
As per features i like a lot: custom DHCP and WiFi repeater.

My share below:
twitter

Thumb
Thank you for this giveaway.

With the help of Connectify, I will be able to easily and quickly create hotspots on my Windows PC.

In the past I usually used my mobile phone to share wireless network with other devices. Now it will be more convenient if I can directly use my computer to do the same thing. Since Connectify is very user-friendly, it can really improve my experience on the wireless network.

What’s more, I’m particularly interested in its advanced features such as sharing internet over Ethernet and making PC working as a Wi-Fi Repeater for an enhanced range of my wireless network.

Twitter Share
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
best software to create hotspot to share internet
easy file transfer feature is best
can be used any type of  internet connection
Twitter
Google+
Facebook
Reddit
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need the Connectify Hotspot MAX program in order to turn my computer into a Wi-Fi hotspot and use my laptop to connect other devices. 
I like the feature of sharing 3G / 4G devices and see the statistics of how much data each of the customers used.

Followed on Facebook and  Twitter

Facebook
Twitter
Good program
Thanks Cool.

I want to use my 4G/Volte data to share with other devices and default mobile teethering is not that good enough. Also the built in file sharing feature helps avoid using third party tools/apps for file sharing within my network.
features i like a lot: Share mobile connections and WiFi repeater.

Shared & followed/liked.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...&__tn__=-R
Thanks for the giveaway...
It is an excellent tool that simplifies sharing the internet to other devices...

twitter
Thanks for the giveaway

Connectify Hotspot is a program that allows you to wirelessly share an Internet connection to your computer via cable with other devices. With a practical interface, you can wirelessly share your wired Internet connection in minutes with multiple devices.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/1087773229823991808

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connectify Hotspot MAX 5X Lifetime Licenses with Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 17,314 01-25-2018 , 11:47 AM
Last Post: deathsmear
  Connectify Hotspot MAX 5 Lifetime License Giveaway whizkidraj 58 22,194 05-01-2017 , 02:48 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Connectify Hotspot MAX (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 50 21,277 08-18-2016 , 07:07 PM
Last Post: t1100