[Image: fYuf3AP.png]
[Image: Vvib69m.png]
[Image: 0xusIV8.png]
[Image: 8n3R2cv.png]
[Image: XXTIZnI.png]

Hotspot is Easy to Use, Setup in Seconds
[/url]
[url=https://www.connectify.me/]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. will have your devices online in seconds. See how easy it to transform your laptop into a virtual router and share Internet with all your mobile devices in this handy video.

[Image: pYbKFxv.png]

Read our past review here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Also, learn how to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

1. Giveaway Duration: 2 week

2. Number of Licenses: 10

4. Value of each License: $34.98

For a limited time Promo2Day user can purchase the software with 70% off. Simply apply the voucher code during checkout

DEAL70

Giveaway Rules:

1. Comment why would you need the product and what feature you like about Connectify Hotspot MAX in a few sentence.

2. Share it on any social media network and share the link in the comment below.

3. Please follow Connectify on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

4. Winner will be selected via random.org after 2 week from the giveaway started. Winner will need to provide your name and email to claim your license.

5. Multiple entry will lead to disqualification. Do not use VPN once detected same identity by the system your entry will considered void.

Good luck!
I want to turn my PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot and share Internet with other devices.

Thanks a lot for this amazing giveaway @Cool!

I'm in dire need of a software like Connectify Hotspot 2018 MAX for a very long time now. I always travel a lot and use hotel wifi/ethernet connection, but it can only connect to one device at a time. It is really frustrating sometimes when you have other devices with you and can only connect to the internet by logging out and logging in with your other device. This is where Connectify comes to the rescue, with its wired router mode and bridging mode by sharing the wired connection to other devices and connecting it all to the source network with ease. You'll never need any other software as reliable as this. Count me in please!

Already followed Connectify in Facebook and Twitter and subscribed to RSS Burner newsletter.
Thanks Cool for this opportunity.

I like the features such as sharing internet from 3G/4G, Ad blocking support, Firewall Control, and WiFi Repeater Mode. 
Using this I can combine the internet from my 2 3G/4G connections and utilize them, else they go wasted.

My share below,

Following Connectify on FB & Twitter

Thanks, Grr
welcome everyone Smile
Thank you for these wonderful gifts
Thumb
About Connectify Hotspot MAX 2018
It is a wonderful and distinctive program
And many consumers like this software
 easy to use
I want to use this program
To integrate multiple Internet lines
Whether ADSL, 3G or 4G
I hope to win one of ten keys

Following Connectify on FB and Twitter
thank you so much
Good luck to everyone

Thank you for this opportunity.

Connectify Hotspot is one of best and the easiest way to create a Wi-fi Hotspot and connect all your devices.
It is a versatile tool to have on your machine.
My favourite feature : Bridging Mode

Connectify hotspot Max is the ultimate toolkit for sharing Internet over wi-fi or ethernet.  Features i like-
1) Ad blocker
2) W-fi Repeating
3) Bridging Mode
followed on fb!!