Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kaspersky Free provides comprehensive protection against various types of malware.
https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=171&q=k...showconv=1    Copilot
Kaspersky Free, a free antivirus software, provides comprehensive protection against various types of malware. Here are some of the threats it can detect:

Viruses and worms: Kaspersky Free actively scans for known viruses and worms that can infect your system.
Trojans and malicious tools: It identifies and blocks Trojans and other malicious software that may compromise your security.
Adware and dialers: Kaspersky Free helps prevent unwanted adware and dialer programs from affecting your devices.
Suspicious packers and multipacked files: It analyzes files and detects suspicious packing techniques or multiple layers of compression that might hide malware.
Additionally, Kaspersky Free leverages its premium antivirus engine to detect the latest cyberthreats before they can infect your computer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McAfee A.I. Detects Stops Malware SO Does McAfee Cloud Protection mrtrout 0 435 04-09-2024 , 01:05 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  what kind of malware can kaspersky standard detect & block in 2024 mrtrout 0 499 04-06-2024 , 10:24 PM
  how good is kaspersky A.I. KSN. & MALWARE DETECTION mrtrout 0 422 03-30-2024 , 10:50 PM
  Kaspersky Standard A.I. Features & Protection mrtrout 0 342 03-25-2024 , 06:57 AM
  Kaspersky Free Our new free antivirus protection mrtrout 0 978 11-20-2023 , 07:45 AM