Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License
[Image: gtMmleQ.jpg]

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a great monitoring software that will give you updated information about the health of different drives on your computer. The program will guarantee that you will not suffer hard disk drive problems and failures. It will find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. It is an excellent solution if you worry about your data

Read the Updated Tutorial HERE

Giveaway Details

Duration: 1 week

Number of licenses: 2

Winners selection: Random.org

Rules

To have a chance to win a free lifetime license for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional, just follow these simple rules:

1. You must be a Registered member in the Promo2day forum.

2. Reply below why you would like to use Hard Disk Sentinel Professional.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and include the link with your comment.

4. You will not have to claim your win. I will send license keys to the winners through private message.

5. This giveaway will run 7 days then the winners will be chosen at random.
I want to win Hard Disk Sentinel Professional license simply because I need it to monitor the health status of my HDD and SSD drives at all times.
Thank you for this great and wonderful giveaway contest. So please count my entry in to get a chance to win. Good luck to all of us participants.

Tweet
I like how it will tell my ssd health and monitor temp. 
Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway, Mike! I'm using Hard Disk Sentinel on all my PC's. It's really useful software and is among the first I install after reinstalling a PC. I would like to win a license so I can upgrade some of my old giveaway versions I have on some of my computers.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/17...7220021257
Thanks Mike for the Giveaway.
A few months back, I lost some valuable data when one of my HDDs got corrupt. I missed using HD sentinel then.
I now know how much important this program is for protecting our data. 

Twitter
I  want to use HardDiskSentinel to monitor the health and performance of my hard disk drives to prevent data loss and ensure optimal functioning of my system.

https://twitter.com/SKTorma7913/status/1...4549092539
One the best tools to monitor HDD & SSD,

MY laptop is getting old and recently I noticed something is slowing my laptop and then installed this tool and show me everything what 8 wanted but I am still using as trial.
I would appreciate if I win thanks, Mike Buddy.

Link
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is the best designed advanced hard drive monitoring solution. It allows you to proactively monitor the health of hard drives, receive real-time alerts, analyze and optimize drives to ensure the performance and reliability of professional data.

https://x.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/177...29756?s=20
In my opinion it is one of the best disk diagnostics tools.
Im owner of standard version where we have all disk health stats, but in professional version we have access to the disk repairing features.
Thank You for that giveaway.
LINK
tweet

I would like to use Hard Disk Sentinel to monitor my Hard disk so that I can make backup of the data before HDD failure. I also like its HDD tools like checking disk for errors etc.
Thanks!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 2 Lifetime Licenses Mike 18 5,781 11-30-2021 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 9,231 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Promo2day Contest 5x Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses and free updates to all version ahmadkhaje 35 9,200 06-27-2021 , 12:49 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Personal Giveaway 1x Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Lifetime. Mohammad.Poorya 33 11,296 01-23-2020 , 08:57 AM
Last Post: comphelp
  Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license smieszko 31 8,359 01-13-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: smieszko