Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license
UnHackMe 11.10 

1 Lifetime Unlimited license.

[Image: 72235630ca497251095ae7168184c42e.png]

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it has more features: scanning for "unwanted programs", checking for junk files, created by PUPs, scanning of Windows startup, services, drivers, testing Windows shortcuts, scanning for rootkits, testing the host files and DNS settings, testing all used files on Virustotal. The program uses its own database to detect what is better to remove from your PC. The important advantage of UnHackMe is that you can find an unknown malware by inspecting UnHackMe information.

If you want to take part leave a comment.

I will draw the winner in 1 week - 11.01.

[Image: 2bdK0xU.gif]

smiezko, thank you for sponsoring a software giveaway contest for the members of this great forum. 
"UnHackMe" is a time-proven software loved by users and software critics across the internet. 
And, a lifetime license is what all of us want when it comes to such wonderful software.

Congratulations for having such a giving unselfish kind heart. ... That's what the Administrators, moderators, and best members of this forum prove to have again and again.  
- And that's why I love to call this forum my online home. Heart

Yes, please count me in your contest. Smile 
Here's my entry..
Thanks for the competition for this excellent program.
Thanks for the giveaway for such great software. Anxious to win it!
Thanks for this giveaway. It will be useful for me to keep my PC secured.
I want to win so here's my entry thanks.
Thanks for this giveaway.

I would like to win this great software!

I can use UnHackMe to find an unknown malware by inspecting UnHackMe information.
Thanks for the giveaway! Drinks

unHackMe is a very reliable program, it helped me several times when other anti-virus programs were powerless.
Thanks for the giveaway. 
I want to win UnHackMe for detecting and removing Trojan programs that use rootkit technology.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 14 1,405 04-01-2024 , 11:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 9,106 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,675 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77
  Personal Giveaway Driver Genius 19 (1x lifetime license) ttyx 32 9,125 11-06-2019 , 10:36 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 3] ahmed 52 18,004 11-04-2019 , 11:50 PM
Last Post: ImnotwiththeFBI