Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How to Claim your Won/License?
easy peasy Heart Tongue
one thought add this in registerion page ,bold and colored for new user
and somehow when registration done here redirect them first to important topic
(12-06-2017 , 03:42 PM)deathsmear Wrote:
(12-06-2017 , 02:58 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: New RULE added in the first post

Multiple claim of license: Your win will be void

You claim only once with the required details. No need to ask many times about your license

Thanks For Your Magic Touch  ; i always suffer from repeated claim.

let me  add 1 sentence : if you forget that you claim ; just check your outbox  Big Grin

While that is true, that would only applies if that person has "Save a Copy: save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." selected when the sent the PM (and it may not be the default option).
Quote:While that is true, that would only applies if that person has "Save a Copy: save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." selected when the sent the PM (and it may not be the default option).

It is default feature but you can disable it Lol if you want to avoid your winning.
(12-07-2017 , 09:11 AM)Mohammad Wrote:
Quote:While that is true, that would only applies if that person has "Save a Copy: save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." selected when the sent the PM (and it may not be the default option).

It is default feature but you can disable it Lol if you want to avoid your winning.

Yeah it default here but I wouldn't be surprise if someone turns it off (and no I wouldn't turn that off). Wasn't trying to be a smart arse but wanted to put that option out.
any mod or admin  can't change it, if mod and admins cheat then users like you never get their licenses  Big Grin
Thank you ever so much for this info tarekma7 

This is simple info that everyone should be aware of.
thanks for clarifying
Nice points Tarek.
Again for all users, please read this topic to avoid loss of your win
hope i dont miss my price if i ever win.  48 hours is not much