Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” - Leo Tolstoy
"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man." - Lana Turner
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. ~ Flavia Weedn ~

Remember to give thanks for all who have touched your heart
'The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.' ~ Albert Einstein
"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets." - Arthur Miller
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Whatever is not yours, abandon it. When you have abandoned it, that will lead to your welfare and happiness. ~ The Buddha
“Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life." - William Osler
“All great acts are ruled by intention. What you mean is what you get.” - Brenna Yovanoff