Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
Whatever is not yours, abandon it. When you have abandoned it, that will lead to your welfare and happiness.

~ The Buddha
“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”  - Aristotle 
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” - Albert Einstein
“Want to keep Christ in Christmas? 
Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies,
 and do unto others as you would have done unto you.”
- Steve Maraboli 
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle.

The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

[Image: 1241087-John-Spence-Quote-Making-a-hundr...le-The.jpg]
“I need my sleep.  I need about eight hours a day, and about ten at night.” - Bill Hicks Tongue
“Love your Enemies, for they tell you your Faults.” - Benjamin Franklin
"It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change." - Charles Darwin

*"The more things change the more I stay the same."  said the last surviving T-Rex to the little primate. Tongue

(A primate is any member of the biological order "Primates," the group that contains all the species commonly related to the lemurs, monkeys, and apes,
with the latter category including humans.)
[Image: 2rongef85l541.jpg]
I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” - Charles Chaplin
................................................."When it comes to a free VPN, you get what you pay for." This is so true when you use the free ones. -  Mike [Image: Mike-smaller.gif]  (the "Head Administrator" of this forum.")

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Buyer Beware" - from the ancient Latin phrase "Caveat emptor."  (Full definition and info link.)