Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
“It’s not that I’m afraid to die. ...I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”  - Woody Allen
As a rule, that should be trusted, people do not change, ...but I have known it to sometimes happen. - Ricky Gallaher
“Your mood shouldn't dictate your manners.” - Turcois Ominek
"All people learn profound fear from trauma. The great trick is to never let such fears stop you from moving forward aggressively in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."  - Ricky Gallaher
"Your cruel enemies will sometimes tell you truths you need to know about your self that your kind friends will not."  - Ricky Gallaher 
“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
"If a wise person knows his mind is only as strong as his body, then only a fool does not struggle to maximize his health. " - Ricky Gallaher
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you." - Billy Wilder
"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." - Paul R. Ehrlich

“People look for greatness only in the extraordinary and completely overlook the wonder of the ordinary.” - Ann Tatlock