Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Microsoft eBooks Giveaway
Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks

Microsoft Director of Sales Excellence - Eric Ligman
FREE! That’s Right, I’m Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again!
Including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1,
Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell,
Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more!

As many as you want!
This is a FREE eBook giveaway, so please download as many as interest you.

Giveaway Validity Not Mentioned
So Go Grab Your eBooks Before It Is Too Late

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mssmall...-2016-sha/

Please Share Your Views of any of the eBooks you found to be Exceptional and can be Useful to others.
FREE Microsoft eBooks

[Image: Ligman_Free_eBooks_Sm.png]

Including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more!

1. How many can you download?
    • ANSWER: As many as you want! This is a FREE eBook giveaway, so please download as many as interest you.
  2. Wow, there are a LOT listed here. Is there a way to download all of them at once?
    • ANSWER: Yes, please see the note below on how to do this.
  3. Can I share a link to your post to let others know about this giveaway?
    • ANSWER: Yes, please do share the good news with anyone you feel could benefit from this.
  4. I know you said they are “Free,” but what’s the catch?
    • ANSWER: There is no catch. They really are FREE. This consider it a, “Thank you,” for being a reader of my blog and a customer or partner of Microsoft.
  5. Ok, so if they are free and you’re encouraging us to share this with others, can I post a link to your post here on sites like Reddit, FatWallet, and other deal share sites to let them know, or is that asking too much?
    • ANSWER: Please do. In fact, I would encourage you to share a link to this post on any deal site you feel their users could benefit from the FREE eBooks and resources included below. Again, I WANT to give away MILLIONS of FREE eBooks!
  6. Are these “time-bombed” versions of the eBooks that stop working after a certain amount of time or reads?
    • ANSWER: No, these are the full resources for you to use.
Link:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/mssmall...-2016-sha/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway International Day of the Programmer Bundle - 4 eBooks for free! ahmed 0 312 09-11-2022 , 01:07 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Free access to Collins Big Cat ebooks & worksheets! ahmed 1 532 02-02-2021 , 07:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Download 3 Free eBooks: Acrobat DC, XI, X How-to Tutorial Guides tarekma7 0 1,261 06-06-2020 , 08:47 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  7 Free Technology eBooks longin 0 1,173 04-06-2020 , 04:43 AM
Last Post: longin
  7 Free Photography eBooks longin 0 1,491 04-04-2020 , 12:52 PM
Last Post: longin