Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
MEGA TECH GIVEAWAY (INTERNATIONAL)
Quote:Giveaway Terms and Conditions This GIveaway is open for everyone in the world. Participants can send in as many entries as they wish but spamming and posting multiple entries with different names or entries done from same IP address will be marked invalid and will be removed from the final list. All winners will be notified by email and their names will be published on the contest page. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or exchangeable for cash. All prizes must be claimed within one month from the date of Winner declaration. The Winner must pay any import duties or customs charges as applicable. Participants are to abide by the rules and regulations stated by the organizers. In case of dispute, the organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. This Giveaway runs from 4 july 2016 to 5 aug 2016. The Winners will be announced on 6 aug 2016 on the Giveaway page and will have to verify their email address before they can claim any prize. Technical reserve the rights to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw this giveaway if required by the authorities.  This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.

MEGA TECH GIVEAWAY (INTERNATIONAL) ⁠⁠⁠WORTH Rs 71000 IN USD 1055.441 US Dollar
1 One Plus 3. 2. LetvLeEco Le 2. 3.2 Syma X8W Drone. 4.Coolpad Note 3 Lite 5.Moto G4 Plus
[b]Welcome guys in the Giveaway hosted by Top Notch Tech Youtubers [/b]
WINNERS BE DECLARED LIVE.
 INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED TO ALL WITH TIME. 
 So, We all wish the Winner deserves the Prize. 
 BEST OF LUCK :-)

Enter Giveaway: https://wn.nr/p7VR6c
MEGA TECH GIVEAWAY (INTERNATIONAL)

https://wn.nr/m9rLkU

Quote: One Plus 3. 2) LetvLeEco Le 2. 3) 2 Syma X8W Drone. 4) Coolpad Note 3Lite  5)Moto G4 Plus
Thanks Mike
Thanks Mike
I NEED YOUR HELP!

I participated in that giveaway and WON. But I haven't received any email from them.
Do you know who arranged that giveaway? What website or who in Youtube, twitter of any other social media website?

Please help me to claim my prize!

Thank you!
(08-15-2016 , 03:05 PM)smieszko Wrote: I NEED YOUR HELP!

I participated in that giveaway and WON. But I haven't received any email from them.
Do you know who arranged that giveaway? What website or who in Youtube, twitter of any other social media website?

Please help me to claim my prize!

Thank you!

Did you get anything?
It says in the rules must be claimed in 1 month from end date so doubt you will ever get the win now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DismantleTime's MEGA WiiU Giveaway Mike 0 2,288 11-13-2016 , 03:15 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Most Mega iGyaan 6 Year Anniversary Giveaway Mike 1 2,201 07-04-2016 , 06:23 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Mega Macbook Giveaway smokvica 0 1,497 06-17-2016 , 01:49 PM
Last Post: smokvica
  HTC Vive - Oculus Rift - Gear VR Mega Giveaway! longin 0 2,213 06-13-2016 , 08:28 PM
Last Post: longin
  HTC Vive – Oculus Rift – Gear VR Mega Giveaway smieszko 0 2,171 06-13-2016 , 05:52 PM
Last Post: smieszko