Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Resume: The Winning Resume, 2nd Ed. - Free Ebook
Resume: The Winning Resume, 2nd Ed. - Get Hired Today With These Groundbreaking Resume Secrets (Resume Writing, Cover Letter, Get Hired) Kindle Edition

by Steve Williams

[Image: 7hnmxHOl.jpg]

A Preview of What You Will Learn

How To Make Your Resume STAND OUT

Visual Examples of Both Good and Bad Resumes and Cover Letters

Ways To Express And Leverage Your Value

Key Mistakes To Avoid

The Top 5 Resume Building Tips

Much, much more!

Here Are Some Tips Straight From the Book

- You have to keep your resume up to date, but it does not need to include everything there is to know about you. When you are sitting down and deciding what you are going to put in your resume you need to first understand that it is best if you only have one page if possible.

- Ask yourself, if I were looking to hire someone would I consider someone with my resume. You need to understand that it is not the reader's intention to include your resume in the small pile of potential hires but to exclude it. For this reason you need to make sure that you are only including relevant information and that you do not look as if you are trying to build yourself up.

- It all boils down to is knowing what the reader will be looking for. If you can successfully convey the exact message the employer wants to see, you will get the call.

This ebook is free for a limited time.

If you want to get the ebook go to:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014LM7M9Y
A successsful resume is half way to getting a job. Thank you very much for sharing the post and in return, I would want to share little something just as well. http://resumeperk.com/blog/34-resume-tips-and-brand-new-kind-of-resume-to-get-hired the article is very good and you will find out loads of new tips for your resume so it worked for you.
Can any one provide this e book ? I need it.

Can anyone send this e-book to my email ?

Thanks
(08-15-2016 , 09:53 AM)neutrinos Wrote: Can any one provide this e book ? I need it.

Can anyone send this e-book to my email ?

Thanks

Hi Neutrinos.

Unfortunately this ebook is no longer free but is now available at Amazon.com for USD 2.99.

Best Regards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  packtpub Free Learning - Daily Free eBook tarekma7 94 17,939 09-21-2016 , 10:05 AM
Last Post: Isuru
  Resume: The Secrets to Writing a Resume..- Free Ebook ivanho2 0 1,035 07-06-2016 , 03:59 AM
Last Post: ivanho2