Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Get free Driver Talent 6.4 - Lifetime license
[Image: pc.png]

Important Notice: DriveTheLife has been updated to the new version called Driver Talent with a fresh new look and more fantastic features. Always keep your device in top condition.

Free for Limited Time:
  • All features are FREE by December, 31th, 2015
  • Enjoy lifetime FREE if you download and activate it by Dec. 31th, 2015
  • Alternatively, pay a little bit of money to get “Restore”, “Uninstall” and more features in 2016

Get it here:

Download > Install > Click "Free Active" > Enter your E-mail > DONE
Good finding mitxitorang.

Thank you for your posting.
Thanks for posting mitxitorang.
Thanks for posting mitxitorang.
Thanks for the post.
You had to be very cautious and not to trust this sort of software too much especially involving system driver I prefer to manually update it through its official website or Window Update itself. My experience with Driver Genius is disastrous after it scan and perform driver update it gave me BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)
there is a lot of programs for updating drivers somehow I do not trust such programs and practically I do not use them because they can themselves cause poverty in the system.
I am very careful with this kind of software.
but this is just my opinion. Bang Head
(10-20-2015 , 07:54 AM)jerzy6012.50 Wrote: there is a lot of programs for updating drivers somehow I do not trust such programs and practically I do not use them because they can themselves cause poverty in the system.
I am very careful with this kind of software.
but this is just my opinion. Bang Head

It's a better way for a laptop to update drivers is that downloading drivers from laptop official website. These would be stable.
I have unpleasant experience of such schemes so you probably do not use them. Bang Head
I could not find the audio driver to your PC.
This program is downloaded and installed in 5 minutes.
Excellent!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Allavsoft Lifetime License. ha14 0 178 04-03-2024 , 10:49 AM
Last Post: ha14
  WORLD BACKUP DAY — Win EaseUS Backup Lifetime License for free khanyash 0 542 03-30-2023 , 08:29 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  Contest 10x PDF Shaper Professional 11.5 (Lifetime license +1 year of free updates) ahmed 0 644 12-13-2021 , 03:21 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Aomei Partition Assistant Pro [1 Lifetime license] ahmed 0 782 08-28-2021 , 07:33 PM
  Contest 10x PDF Shaper Professional 5.1 (Lifetime license +1 year of free updates) ahmed 0 586 06-07-2021 , 02:35 PM