Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
30% Discount for Leawo Blu-ray Ripper, Copier and Creator (PC & Mac)
Leawo is one of the most professional multimedia solution provider, focusing on Blu-ray and DVD rippers, copier and creators, video converters/downloaders, recorders etc. And its free Blu-ray player is most user-friendly and powerful Blu-ray player I have ever used. We see that sometimes Leawo gives away its dvd ripper or creator on GAOTD but it has been a long time since the last giveaway. I myself Leawo's program is little bit expensive but they are worth the money. Now I bring great news for all Leawo fans or anybody who need a Blu-ray ripper/copier/creator: 30% discount for Leawo Blu-ray Ripper, Leawo Blu-ray Copy and Leawo Blu-ray Creator, including both PC and Mac version with 1 year upgrade or free lifetime upgrade.
[Image: leawo-bluray-ripper-30-discount.png]

All the discount are valid til Nov 2nd, 2015!

30% Discount for Leawo Blu-ray Ripper 30% Discount for Leawo Blu-ray Copy
  • Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Windows: 44.95 USD Now 31.46 USD
  • Leawo Blu-ray Copy for Mac: 44.95 USD Now 31.46 USD
30% Discount for Leawo Blu-ray Creator
  • Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Windows:39.95 USD Now 27.96 USD
  • Leawo Blu-ray Creator for Mac:39.95 USD Now 27.96 USD
30% Discount for Lifetime subscription:

The above buy links are all for 1-year subscription, if you don't want to pay a renew and want the lifetime upgrades, you save 29. 99 USD for each order! Do as follows to get the lifetime subscription:
  • Click on the buy link for 1-year subscription.
  • Click Edit:
[Image: leawo-bluray-ripper-get-lifetime-license.png]
  • Select Lifetime subscription and back to shopping:
[Image: leawo-bluray-ripper-get-lifetime-license2.png]

Note: Backup CDs are available for all programs if you just hate the download version. 10 USD only however there is no more discount for it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro (70% Discount) Xavier Torres 0 1,856 01-29-2016 , 08:29 AM
Last Post: Xavier Torres