Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kasperksy Activation
Hello everyone,

I want ask to all who has kaspersky US based license.

Does any have experience of activation US based license of KIS or KAV from other country by using VPN or Proxy of US ?

This is very common question have everyone who KIS or KAV with US based license and most people know about kasperksy license policy, even in my mind also, I had trade a license with my friend and after exchange my friend told me you have to activate this license by using any VPN or Proxy of US for activation, i was shocked that time why my friend didn't clear this thing before exchange, even i had exchange my Cyber Ghost PP license with hamede, first he clear every thing then we proceeded.

Thanks Hamede you're a real honest person.

Please answer if you have experience of this.

I will be waiting for replies.....

Mohammad
There is No problem Mohammad

Simply use any VPN (I prefer more than Proxy),,you can use hotspot shield or any VPN you prefer

Be sure that you have USA IP address

Activate your Kaspersky and update database

NO NEED TO USE VPN AFTER THAT DURING UPDATES
I have traded with hamede, 

According to member hamede's ( very experienced Kaspersky userUS servers/IPs Activation explanation。。。。。。

==》KIS 3y/3PC need USA servers/IPs for activation only, after the successfully activation, deactivate US servers/IPs and update KIS normally from your country server .

==》You ONLY need US Server/IPs one time , and that is during the activation, after the activation , you will never need to use US servers/IPs any more .
(04-11-2016 , 10:12 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: There is No problem Mohammad

Simply use any VPN (I prefer more than Proxy),,you can use hotspot shield or any VPN you prefer

Thanks Tarek for reply on my post.
  • I would like to ask you, you're telling this based on your personal experience or just as we know no need US IP after activation?
  • And one more thing is that, are we have connected VPN for first major update , i mean Kaspersky first updates ?
(04-11-2016 , 10:15 AM)kavira Wrote: According to member hamede's (Authorised Kaspersky AgentUS servers/IPs Activation explanation。。。。。。

==》KIS 3y/3PC need USA servers/IPs for activation only, after the successfully activation, deactivate US servers/IPs and update KIS normally from your country server .

==》You ONLY need US Server/IPs one time , and that is during the activation, after the activation , you will never need to use US servers/IPs any more .

I know Kavira hamed is Authoriesed Kaspersky Agent, i want to know any of does have personal experience on these words ?

NO NEED US IP AFTER ACTIVATION ?
(04-11-2016 , 10:24 AM)Mohammad Wrote:
(04-11-2016 , 10:15 AM)kavira Wrote: According to member hamede's (very experienced Kaspersky user) US servers/IPs Activation explanation。。。。。。

I know Kavira hamed is Authoriesed Kaspersky Agent, i want to know any of does have personal experience on these words ?

NO NEED US IP AFTER ACTIVATION ?

Yes, confirm!

We have done it already, (not by me though, but by my trading counterparts, which is a member as well).

Successful!

Use US IP to register KIS Support and do the rest accordingly.

Confirm No need US IP after that!
(04-11-2016 , 10:18 AM)Mohammad Wrote:
(04-11-2016 , 10:12 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: There is No problem Mohammad

Thanks Tarek for reply on my post.
  • I would like to ask you, you're telling this based on your personal experience or just as we know no need US IP after activation?
  • And one more thing is that, are we have connected VPN for first major update , i mean Kaspersky first updates ?

Hello Mohammad, hope you are fine ,,,,,

Let me ask you :

If you are in USA now and bought a KIS USA restriction , after that you travelling to some where ....

if you found that KIS stop and key is blocked , Will you bay any key from Kaspersky after that ? 
___________________________________________________________________________________
Kaspersky LOW :: appear 3 years latter only ( key Regional Restriction ) , and it will known that it is only for firs Activation.
@Mohammad

I see you are from India ,

Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device 2016 60 days Promotional Key(s)
https://promo.kaspersky.com/cleanindia

The promo + its keys ,,,, are India Regional Restriction BUT Whole World use this promo now Smile  
Not personal experience but you can use one of two options :
VPN : any type you prefer

Proxy: but  you need good anonymous or Elite proxy with the instructions for use here:
http://support.kaspersky.com/11148

No need to worry about the first update, I just put it to be more safe but it is not needed to do it with VPN or Proxy

After that no problem to use your real IP address