Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
PhoXoSee 1.1.24.2 New Released
https://phoxo.com/see/News.html    PhoXoSee - Changelog
Version 1.1 ( 2402 ) - Jun 26, 2024
Added support for HEIF, HEIC, and AVIF image files.

Changed the cursor to a hand shape when zooming in on images.

Thanks to Dmitry Y for helping to correct many errors in the Russian translation.      Version 1.0 ( 2401 ) - Jun 14, 2024
Hi, my friends, I'm back.

For various reasons, I stopped developing PhoXo for nearly ten years. However, I have not abandoned it. The fact that you can still access this domain is the best proof of that.

PhoXoSee, an image viewing software, is my first creation after rising from the ashes. I spent several months refining its performance. Install it and scroll your mouse wheel to experience its incredible image viewing speed.

I won't be adding more features to the main program; its speed will only get faster with updates. Next, I'll release an image editing software called PhoXoMini to complement it. The goal is to combine fast viewing with fast editing.

Today is a new beginning, and the future will be better.    https://phoxo.com/see/    PHOXOSEE
Lightning-fast and Lightweight Image Viewer
Experience the next generation of image viewing software, brings you incredible loading speeds, minimal memory usage, and powerful tools.
Easily locate photos by their taken date, scale SVG images without loss of quality, and enhance your image viewing experience with powerful real-time effects processing.
It's free for both personal and commercial use.
FREE DOWNLOAD  https://phoxo.com/see/release/phoxosee_1.1.24.2.exe
Version: v1.1.24.2
Release: Jun 26, 2024
Size: 3.8 MB
Requirements:
Windows 10/11 (64-bit)  LIGHTNING FAST
I understand that speed is the most important feature for image viewing software. PhoXoSee is designed with performance in mind.

Through highly optimized code, you will experience smooth performance whether you're launching the software, browsing images, or performing operations, even when handling large images.

LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
With its minimal footprint, the software occupies very little disk space, the installation package is only 3.6MB, making it perfect for any computer.

Benefiting from its compact design, it consumes very little memory, resulting in minimal impact on your office work or internet browsing. You can even run it inside a virtual machine.
BETTER VIEWING
The function inherited from PhoXo has been optimized for modern multi-core CPU, Making real-time image processing available. Operations such as brightness adjustment and sharpening can now be performed without opening professional image processing software.

When displaying large images, it uses Mipmap technology to improve image quality, enhancing your viewing experience.
POWERFUL TOOLS
It offers some very useful tools, such as searching photos by capture date, displaying the GPS location where the photo was taken, and batch conversion from SVG to PNG format.
Configurable UI supporting full-screen and borderless image viewing, and it comes with built-in support for 12 languages.

Additionally, it offers a portable version for those who need it.
Our Story
The birth of PhoXo is an interesting story. Back in 1998, when I had just started university and began learning C++, at the beginning, I just wanted to write a simple image program to help me learn C++. However, I soon became deeply fascinated with image processing. After graduating, I released PhoXo V1.0 in 2003, and I spent the next ten years developing it in my spare time.

So why did I stop its development after 2014? Mainly because its kernel was still based on the code I had written during my university days, no longer suitable for modern OS and CPU. Maintenance became very difficult. It was like the first-generation Iron Man suit - it needed an upgrade. So, I decided to rewrite it, which is a big project. Combined with my slow pace, it might take 3-5 years before a new version of PhoXo is released.

Over the years, as the number of photos on my computer grew (more than 70,000 photos), I needed a fast image viewer to look at photos and also help me search photos by their capture date. However, many software options on the market were large and slow, despite being primarily image viewing tools. They included so many features for photo management and editing.
So, I decided to create my own. From the beginning of development, I determined that its core functionality would be image viewing with extreme speed-just that one function, while editing features would be moved to a separate program. This is the story behind the birth of PhoXoSee.
This is also why PhoXo has so many image processing features, while PhoXoSee has almost none. Next, I plan to create a small image processing tool for PhoXoSee called PhoXoMini.

In the blink of an eye, it has been 20 years since the first version was released in 2003. The CPU has changed from a single core to a multi-core, and the smallest unit of memory appears to have shifted from KB to GB. Finding software packages under 10MB seems nearly impossible. Developers who once pursued performance are now considered old-    https://www.phoxo.com/en/ 
Tiny
the size of installer with many clip art and texture is only 4MB
memory usage is very small Fast
extensive work to make PhoXo speed up, even runs on a netbook, you can expect PhoXo to start up very quickly
Online ClipArt
provides thousands of clipart, frame, texture, stamp, brush style for free downloads Easy to Use
every tool including a help tip for quick learning, and home website offers great variety of tutorials and examples
Text Effects
easily create shadow text, gradient text, glass text, scanline text, blur text, water ripple text, and more Creative Effects
more than 50 effects including oil painting, mosaic, pencil sketch, soft edge, splash, emboss, and more
Layer
simple and powerful layer management support drag and drop operations Selection
marquee, lasso, magic wand tool help you to select a portion or a subset of an image to work on
Brush Pen
pen, brush, eraser, clone with variety of styles for your painting Photo Enhancement
red-eye removal, glow, sepia and more tools help to retouching, correcting, or improving digital photo
Free, Open source
it is completely free and open source Multi-language
including english, chinese, spanish, german ... total 11 languages
2003-2024 Fu Li    PhoXo is freeware, it means you can freely use and distribute it.
The best way to promote PhoXo is to tell your friends how this remarkable photo edit.

Welcome you to translate PhoXo into your own language, it is our pleasure.

Digital Signature: FU LI   
Avast Online Security & Privacy
PHOXO.COM
Everything looks good!
We’re constantly scanning the web and haven’t found anything bad here that’s trying to get your info.    https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?u...F&ulang=en    phoxo.com

URL Analysed: https://phoxo.com/see/

NORTON RATING

Safe

Norton Safe Web has analyzed phoxo.com for safety and security problems.

The Norton rating is a result of our automated analysis system.    https://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia...tml#status    Softpedia guarantees that PhoXoSee is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.

This software product was tested thoroughly and was found absolutely clean; therefore, it can be installed with no concern by any computer user.      PhoXoSee 1.1.24.2 is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. & Was 100% Scanned Malware Free & Clean & Safe With Avast! Premium Security 24.6.9241 & Norton Power Eraser

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)