Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Bitdefender A.I. has integrated artificial intelligence (A.I.)
https://www.bing.com/search?pglt=43&q=Bi...showconv=1      You
Bitidefender A.I.
Copilot
Bitdefender
Explore
Certainly! Bitdefender has integrated artificial intelligence (A.I.) into its security solutions to enhance protection against cyber threats. Here are some notable A.I.-driven features from Bitdefender:

Bitdefender Scamio: This next-gen AI chatbot is designed to detect scams proliferating online. Scamio combines A.I. with Bitdefender’s exceptional threat-detection algorithms, machine learning, pattern recognition, and advanced data analysis techniques. It identifies even the most sophisticated scams, including phishing attempts and online shopping frauds. Scamio is accessible on any device without requiring installation, and it’s free to use. You can access the web app directly from here or chat with Scamio via Facebook Messenger.
Bitdefender Advanced Threat Intelligence: This solution collects data from various sources, including Bitdefender’s technology stack, the Network Sandbox Analyzer, global law enforcement agencies, and the Global Protective Network (GPN) of hundreds of millions of machines. It delivers top-rated threat information, helping organizations stay ahead of cyber threats.
Custom Algorithms and Offensive Computing: Bitdefender Labs continuously performs attack research based on data mining, behavior analysis, and offensive computing. They develop custom machine-learning and A.I. algorithms based on their findings.
Remember that staying informed about the latest scams and using security software with A.I. capabilities can significantly enhance your protection against cyber threats. 
Web Protection by Bitdefender
This page is safe
We did not find any suspicious elements on this page.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AVAST AI and machine learning advanced artificial intelligence (AI) mrtrout 0 95 04-23-2024 , 11:39 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Bitdefender artificial intelligence (A.I.) What Is It mrtrout 0 280 04-09-2024 , 11:49 PM
  Bitdefender Advanced Threat Intelligence solution mrtrout 0 576 03-01-2024 , 12:44 AM
  Bitdefender Advanced Threat Intelligence mrtrout 0 657 09-04-2021 , 09:34 PM