Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest WinRAR v7.0X
Thank you tarekma7  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win WinRAR because it is a powerful tool for archiving files in Windows. With it, you can create backups and reduce the size of e-mail attachments, open compressed RAR and ZIP files as well as other files downloaded from the Internet, and create new archives in RAR and ZIP formats. WinRAR allows you to compress files for efficient and secure data transfer, fast email sending and well-organized data structure

[Image: 6e55570051390b0dmed.jpg]

My X
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a WinRAR license because it is a powerful archiver that supports all popular archive formats. It allows you to optimize work with archives and save disk space. A special algorithm allows you to compress multimedia files.

Facebook Share
Thank you for the giveaway! WinRAR is among the first utilities that I install on my PC's. It's a must have software that I use all the time. While there are some really excellent free alternatives I still prefer WinRAR because of its user-friendly interface, small size and speed. I would like to win a license for the latest version.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/17...0636943410
I using WinRAR since we at office move from WinZIP around 2004. I never looked back and it is faster plus I liked how the interface and features flows. In office we use all WinRAR but in office we have the v7. At home I have only old version 5. But it always get done and the executable file plus password protect are good reliable. I want to join so I have chance upgrade to latest version 7 like in office.

I share in Quora and Twitter.

Quora

Twitter

[Image: Screenshot-20240318-161537.png]
In the past, I used WinZip as my first archiving software to compress files. When I discovered about WinRAR, I have switched to it immediately because I found some awesome features like the ability to automatically select the best compression method for multimedia files. It supports almost all different languages. It also support other archive formats like ZIP and ISO. I want to win a license of WinRAR 7. So please count my entry in this wonderful contest. Thank you for the giveaway contest.

Tweet
WinRAR is the best file compression and decompression software I use. Number 1 in the world for years.

https://x.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/176...22199?s=20

[Image: xADAVUK.png]
Hello people and thank you tarekma for this wonderful Giveaway!
I have been using Winrar ver.5.60 and i want to win a license for Ver.7. Just because now i am shifting to Win 11 and i need a dedicated
Archiever like Winrar (ver.7) so it can complete my assembled PC.
I know Winrar is good and better than any other freeware and shareware programs for this kind of job.
I need this because i want to archiver many files which other free and commercial programs doesn't allow u to do and that
is assign password and also create some colourful comments in the right side of the Winrar column. Which many people don't know about.
Also i have been using ver.5.60 for the past 5 years and i am thinking i should renew my favourite Archival program and this (v.7) would do that for me.
Also the program can recongnize files like iso, 001 and even zip and 7z. Wow what a treat.
I'll suppose this Winrar 7 can do even more.
Here is my facebook link.  Winrar 7 (FACEBOOK LINK)

So thank u tarekma and other support team. I really reallly reallly hope i win this license. Big Grin
I have long had an eternal, personal license for any version of WinRAR

[Image: oM3nYZk.png]
I want to use WinRAR v7 for its superior features that optimize file compression, its seamless compatibility across different platforms and formats, and its proven reliability backed by continuous updates, making it an essential tool for efficient data management and organization.

Features like
1-Enhanced Performance: WinRAR v7 boasts optimized algorithms for faster file compression and extraction, 
2-Reliability: With its proven track record and continuous updates, WinRAR v7 ensures dependable performance, making it an indispensable tool for efficient data handling. 

https://twitter.com/SKTorma7913/status/1...8950926831

[Image: ch6g65u.jpeg]
To Tarekma7, or any other forum admins or moderators, please delete this post for this answers. ...Somehow I came up with two posts (double posted) for this contest and do not want to break the rules of this contest. I don't know how this happened. Maybe it's a symptoms of growing old or just simple stupidity. - I'm sorry.Wacko

Thank you,
divinenews
aka Elijah Gale