Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Forum Update
Hello everyone.

The Promo2day Forum will be closing down permanently unless someone wants to take over the ownership.

I have decided to get out of the ownership of Promo2day.com when the Hosting plan and Annual domain fee renewal is due in July.

I just don't have the extra time or money to keep the Promo2day forum going anymore. This is not a sudden decision for me or something I take lightly, it has been on my mind for a couple years now. I have finally made my mind to put it into action.

Going forward the staff members have been notified of this decision in advance. They may choose to take on the forum costs and continue after July. That will be up to them, but I will no longer be part of running it.

If anyone is interested in taking over ownership let me know and we can work something out.

I would like to thank everyone here for your patronage all of these years. We wouldn't have made it this far without you all.

Mike
Hi Mike,
Sorry to hear you are finishing with promo2day.  You have created a great forum over 8 years.
Hopefully someone will be able to take it over.
Good luck.
Vietnamrum
I hope so as well.I've been sick a lot these days and just getting back to visit with you guys when I can Thumb
Hey Mike,

Big thanks for keeping Promo2day rolling for 8 solid years. Your decision to step back totally makes sense, and we get it. It's been a wild ride, and your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed. Whether the forum continues or not, your legacy there is real. Cheers to you, Mike, and thanks for everything!
Sad news, but thank you for the last few years.
Dear Mike,  Sad news, but thank you for everything!
You have created a great forum over 8 years.
Hopefully, someone will be able to take it over.
Good luck.
We will greatly miss your presence on this forum Mike.
Thanks for all your hard work and good luck!
thank you mike for everything
Thank you Mike for your commitment and contribution to the development and maintenance of the forum, as well as for your understanding and support of each member
Thank you Mike for all these wonderful years in this forum. I hope that someone will take over and keep it alive. It would be a sorely miss if the forum will close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Blog Update Mike 1 1,463 06-28-2023 , 08:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Update Promo2day Forum Upgrade Mike 0 1,166 10-06-2022 , 02:43 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day forum Statistics Mike 3 2,108 08-30-2020 , 10:00 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07
  Promo2day Forum Updates tarekma7 8 5,822 04-24-2020 , 03:31 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Update New Changes in Promo2day Forum tarekma7 23 11,257 09-20-2018 , 10:46 AM
Last Post: Nicos18