Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Before-and-After Photos Show Skyrocketing Food Prices at Costco
https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-bef...ed-by-gov/      Watch: Before-and-After Photos Show Skyrocketing Food Prices at Costco, Proving Inflation WAY WORSE Than Reported By Gov.
Infowars.com
October 5th 2023, 5:32 pm
Costco customer films as he walks around the wholesale retailer observing price spikes sometimes 75% more than original prices.      A savvy Costco shopper showed how food prices have gone up way more than the inflation rate reported by the government, hitting consumers with devastatingly high food costs.

In a video going viral on social media, the Costco customer films as he walks around the wholesale retailer observing price spikes sometimes 75% more than previous prices.

“I’m walking around Costco here and I’m noticing prices, for example these Madras Lentils, for $15.99 — I bought those a year ago for $6.99,” the man says.

This guy walking around Costco shares examples of food inflation that are WAY higher than the numbers reported for food inflation by the government.

? … ?

Overall, many people know intuitively that food inflation is way higher than the official number of 4.3% from August… pic.twitter.com/QpRneUveaZ

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 4, 2023
$10 for a pound of butter makes me feel like I need a cane already pic.twitter.com/skcNbFGVAi

The Real Red Pill Plus is back at 25% off! This one-of-a-kind formula will help you realize your peak potential!

— SomeLady (@Katiewhateven) October 4, 2023
“I keep getting told that we got 6, 7% inflation — you gotta be kidding me,” he says, going on to show photos he snapped just months ago of the same items with lower prices.

The video has been viewed over 14 million times.

Popular X user Wall Street Silver noted: “Overall, many people know intuitively that food inflation is way higher than the official number of 4.3% from August 2022 thru August 2023.”

Meanwhile, the Biden administration is ignoring the economic plight of the average American consumer as food, energy and gas prices soar, and continues to gaslight the public into believing out-of-control inflation is a good thing.

Karine Jean-Pierre just lied and said the Biden administration has lowered costs for Americans.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics prices are 17% higher because of inflation.pic.twitter.com/EfqPbNPV2n

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People are fed up with Loblaw stores' rising prices. mrtrout 0 371 04-07-2024 , 12:33 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  What’s going on with sky-high food prices? The Fifth Estate mrtrout 0 578 03-03-2024 , 09:24 PM
  Canada's food fight to stabilize grocery prices mrtrout 0 659 09-20-2023 , 07:31 AM
Bug EU to Allow Cricket Powder in Flour-Based Food Products scolli23 0 618 01-24-2023 , 03:56 PM
Last Post: scolli23
  Gas Prices Hit New All-Time US Record at $4.11 per Gallon — THANK YOU JOE BIDEN! Mike 5 2,193 03-09-2022 , 03:13 AM
Last Post: Mike