Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Rizen - Habit Tracker, Planner (Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: QKgm0aC.jpg]

[Image: y5gc3lr.jpg]

Start your Continuous Change for the Better, Download Rizen App today!

The Rizen App was built on the famous Japanese productivity philosophy Kaizen. The concept of Kaizen improves everyday procedures, making tasks and achieving goals more fulfilling, less tiring, and more productive.

The inclusion of the word ‘Zen’ encourages several interpretations for individuals interested in achieving goals. The idea is to aim for small and consistent growth each day. Your daily efforts and progress would eventually lead to significant results.

The researchers concluded that Kaizen philosophy could develop a ‘harmony between body and mind, focus on what is really important, make your life more balanced and successful.

Small things, done consistently, create change. Rizen Habit Tracker is a science-backed approach to make new habits last for good. Master the Kaizen principles for living a better, smarter, and more fulfilling life.

Rizen App teaches you to navigate through life with an open mind and optimizing your daily tasks for continuous improvements. Using this approach gives you a better chance of reaching the desired goals. Otherwise, you cling to traditional techniques and the hope that things will change when you find a secret solution. When, in reality, everything in the natural world progresses slowly to create a significant change.

According to the Pareto Principle, ‘80% of production generates from 20% efforts’. The Kaizen philosophy encourages us to use this same strategy when it discusses the elimination of ‘wastefulness.’ You can do this by identifying futile tasks and time-consuming chores within your daily routine. Once you recognize these tasks, replace them with something meaningful.

How does it work?

- Use the Eisenhower decision matrix to prioritize your tasks

- Pomodoro technique will help you to focus on tasks and take a break every 25 minutes

- Define your Goals

- Build good habits that will change your life with Rizen Habit Tracker

- Free your Mind from Routines, the Rizen App will remember all

- Focus on what is really Important

- Organize your Tasks with with Kaizen approach kanban boards

- Schedule your weeks and months wisely

- Boost your daily productivity with Throughput Chart

- Share tasks with others with inbox feature

- Now Available on Mac, iOS, iPad. All your data is automatically synced between your devices!

Product Page: https://rizen.app/

I would like to thank Nataliia Shevchenko Account Manager from Keepsolid Inc. for sponsoring this Anniversary giveaway for the Promo2day members and readers.

Giveaway Details:

I have 9 (Lifetime Licenses) of Rizen - Habit Tracker, Planner to giveaway.

These licenses are valued at $39.99 for each Lifetime License.

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

3.) The giveaway begins August 20, 2023 and entry will end August 31st, 2023.

4.) The winners will then be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her win within 3 days of the draw or the win will be void and new winners will be chosen.

5.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all
Seems like a good app to manage every day stuff. Would really love to try it.
Thanks for this giveaway.
Twitter
Rizen Habit Tracker and Planner app helps users establish productive routines. With its user-friendly interface, it enables goal setting, task scheduling, and habit monitoring. Offering customizable reminders, progress tracking, and data insights, Rizen empowers users to cultivate positive habits and stay organized effortlessly.

Features likable are Customizable Habit Tracking, Integrated Task Plannin, Insightful Analytics, Flexible Reminders, Progress Monitoring and Analytics, Goal Setting and Achievement, Sync Across Devices and privacy and security.

X
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of Rizen to help me manage my day
It's a great app to manage everyday tasks. 
Would really love to try it.
Thanks for this giveaway.

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1693329010204279047
Thanks for the chance to manage productivity efficiently.

Share Link
twitter

Rizen -Habbit Tracker, Planner will help me to enhance my poductivity and assist me in reaching my goals.
Thanks for the giveaway,

It's a very different and useful software, I think I can use it.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/169620...92063?s=20
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win a Rizen-Habbit Tracker, Planner for my colleague, she needs an app in her work to help her improve her task planning to achieve the goals she goals.
My share FB
I want to win because I need Rizen - Habit Tracker, Planner to manage my daily routines, especially in my work place.
Thank you for the contest. I hope to win a license. Good luck to all of us participants.

Tweet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Rizen - Habit Tracker, Planner (Lifetime + 1-Year Licenses) Mike 20 1,583 08-03-2023 , 05:24 PM
Last Post: ha14