Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
woman asked to donate husband’s organs after he was denied transplant for being unvac
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ontari...accinated/     
Ontario woman asked to donate husband’s organs after he was denied transplant for being unvaccinated
35-year-old Garnet Harper died after hospitals refused to perform a life-saving kidney transplant on him because he did not take the experimental COVID-19 shots.
SUDBURY, Ontario (LifeSiteNews) — Canadian health officials asked an Ontario woman to donate organs of her husband who died after being denied an organ transplant because he did not receive the COVID-19 shots.

In May, Trillium Gift of Life Network (TGLN), the Ontario organ donation agency, called Meghan Harper to harvest her husband Garnet’s organs as he lay dying because the hospital refused to provide organ transplants to unvaccinated Canadians. 

“They call you while you’re sitting next to your dying loved one and they ask you if they can have his organs,” Megan told independent journalist Monique Leal.

Healthcare professionals contact TGLN if they believe a dying patient would be a suitable donation candidate. As Garnet spent his last moments on earth, Meghan was advised by nurses to expect a call from TGLN. 

“Meanwhile, he wasn’t good enough to receive organs from them… I can’t describe the feeling,” she continued. “It makes me sick to my stomach.”    According to Meghan, the TGLN associate was unaware that Garnet was dying because the hospital refused to perform a kidney transplant on an unvaccinated Canadian. 

“She was surprised, and obviously had no idea,” Megan recalled.

“I tried to offer her some education about what is going on in our country,” she continued. “I told her that things need to change, and by the end of the call, she agreed with me. She said, ‘I had no idea’ and she would pass her comments on to her higher-ups.” 

In February 2022, Garnet was diagnosed with stage five kidney disease. Two of Garnet’s brothers offered to donate their kidneys, but the hospital refused to consider them as Garnet would not disclose his vaccination status.

Canada’s current public healthcare policy denies organ transplants to those who have not received at least two doses of the experimental COVID vaccine.  

As a result, on May 22, 2023, 35-year-old Garnet died of a bleeding stroke during his sleep, leaving behind his wife and five children.

Harper was not alone in his battle for medical care as a COVID-unvaccinated Canadian. Alberta resident Sheila Annette Lewis was also denied an organ transplant because she refused to take the COVID shots. She has now been approved for the procedure at a hospital in the United States but will need to pay for the medical care. 

Following his death, Canadian freedom fighters are rallying Canadians to make their voices heard by refusing to donate organs until the unjabbed are treated equally. 

On July 24, pro-freedom Christian pastor Henry Hildebrand appealed to Canadians to fight back against the current Canadian medical system. 

“Are you an organ donor in Canada?” Hildebrandt asked. “I believe it’s time to put that on hold until our government stops fatally discriminating against its citizens.” 

“My heart goes out to the family of the late Garnet Harper and to Sheila Lewis who is still struggling to get care,” the pastor stated. 

Similarly, last week, former Ontario MPP Randy Hillier condemned the Canadian medical system, tweeting, “Only the tip of the iceberg is ever seen before the real tragedy befalls. Our governments are and have been engaged in social murder.”

“Unfortunately, many people believe recognizing these facts and speaking out is more dangerous than becoming the inevitable next victim,” he added.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman who tried to take COVID transplant fight to Supreme Court dies mrtrout 0 460 08-26-2023 , 06:03 AM
Last Post: mrtrout