Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest WinRAR V6.22 [Perpetual licenses]
Why do I want to win a WinRAR lifetime license?

WinRAR software is a time-proven and top-rated compression software by computer users across the world. One only has to google its name to discover this.
... It is said to be the most popular archiver software at this time. It has many features and tools that can create compressed files in both RAR and ZIP formats. It can unpack most known file formats such as RAR, ZIP, ISO, CAB, 7ZIP and many more. WinRar also provides strong 256-bit AES Encryption for files/archives.

Plus, I have used earlier versions of WinRAR and love it. I want to win this latest version. Big Grin

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

Also, I "liked" WinRAR at Facebook.com/winrar a couple of years ago under the name: Elijah Gale.

*Many thanks to the WinRAR team for sponsoring this contest, and thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together for all of us.   

Happy anniversary to all forum admins, moderators, and members.  Clap
Winrar no doubt is at the top of the list, when we talk about compressing and saving your files. This is why , I would love to win this one. 
Winrar Twitter Link. Thanks again.
I have used winrar ever since i’ve had a pc never considered changing it and i sure hope it stays like that.
twitter
Thanks for this opportunity!!!
WinRAR is needed on every personal computer system. It is time tested and works flawlessly every single time.
I would love to have WinRar

Twitter Share:  https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...6080540672
Hello and good luck to you all.
WinRar is, almost, the only solution I've been using for over fifteen years for its many features.
And more:
-Supports the most common archive formats
-self-extracting archives
-creation of multiple archives of predefined size
-archive protection
-password encryption
-And much more besides
The icing on the cake is Tarekma7's perpetual license.
I'm joining the competition.
Thank you Tarekma7, Promo2day and WinRar for this gift.

Facebook
I have WinRar 6.0 and would like to update it to a newer version.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
RAR archives have always been my favourite for storing my digital treasures.
Files compressed with PKZIP or ARJ were left behind once I discovered that incredibly fast and efficiently size-saving archiver - RAR for DOS.
Later I continued my friendship with WinRAR (had a licence for its 5.80 version).
Although now MS embedded the RAR archiving algorithms into Win11, I remain an ardent fan of the original archiver - the only genuine & RARe gem of all software.
Thanks a lot for this giveaway contast!

Twitter
Twitter

I have been using WinRar since ages, and it's one of the most used software daily. But I have an older version. So I need a license to be able to update to the latest 6.22 version. There are free alternatives, but surely a Winrar user would never switch to any other archiving software.
I'm already a Winrar FB fan, though with my other account. I hope it doesn't matter! or if needed, I can create a new FB account anytime.
Thanks for this useful software!
Happy 8th anniversary of Promo2Day!
Thanks for the giveaway.

When it comes to archiving, WinRAR is my number one choice. It is undemanding to system resources and fast, has a really simple, convenient, well-organized and understandable interface. It has all the necessary features and supports many archive formats. I like its ability to repair corrupted archives whenever possible. Allows you to save disk space. I use all the features of WinRAR.
I have been a fan of Winrar on Facebook for a long time. I have an old version and would love to upgrade to the new one.

Facebook

I want to try my luck and hope to win!
Good luck to all!
few days remaining here