Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest BootRacer
[Image: zMzWtOb.png]

BootRacer is a light-weight, easy to use and convenient tool for monitoring the Windows PC boot time and controlling over startup programs. The main approach of BootRacer is an ability to exclude a user password timeout time from the calculated total.

BootRacer saves your time by taking control over startup programs. You can easily disable the startup of any program without any risk to your PC, because BootRacer is completely safe. And most importantly, BootRacer makes it easy to revert any changes you make, by giving you up to 1,000 undo steps. Also you can customize the initiation order of startup programs and monitors your boot time changes.

How does BootRacer save my time and my life?
BootRacer calculates the clear Windows boot-up time (without password timeout).
It monitors your PC′s boot time and notifies you about any speed degradation.
BootRacer measures Total Time used by startup programs at every boot.
You will know which programs slow down Windows boot-up.
You can easily disable slow down programs from Windows startup

[Image: zkMtYDl.png]

Stop slow down programs:

Click on the Control Startup Porgrams button. Clear check boxes for programs which you want to disable at Windows startup.

[Image: xTUxTOf.png]

Control over startup programs without any risk to a PC.

[Image: hfIxxRg.png]

Change order of startup prgrams:

[Image: kQWYUDd.png]

Boot History:

[Image: O7euZPo.jpg]

Why BootRacer?

BootRacer is simple, easy and intuitive, and is free for non-commercial use.

Download:

https://greatis.com/bootracer/download.htm

System Requirements:

The BootRacer is fully compatible with Windows 11/10/8/Seven/Vista/2003/XP/2000 (32 and 64-bit);
Compatible with all known antivirus software. 100 Mb free space;

Current version: Version 9.0.2023.628 June 28 2023

New Features:

New: three layouts for the BootRacer main screen.
Improved application design.
Updated compatibility with Windows 11 21H2.
Updated for use with Ultra HD screens.
Rebuilt the Startup Control UI.
Fixed bug with broken autostarting.
Improved Ultimate Services Optimizer.

Premium Version:

[Image: eBpmJUt.jpg]

[Image: G0PLY3N.png]

Purchase a premium license:

https://greatis.onfastspring.com/bootracer-premium

I would like to thank Greatis Team for this Exclusive Giveaway for Promo2day Users and Visitors

Giveaway Details:

I have 10 BootRacer Premium Licenses for this giveaway.

Giveaway will start on 02/08/2023 and Ends on 21/08/2023

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums).

3.) The winners will then be be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her license within 5 days of the draw or the win will be void and new winners will be chosen. Name and Email address are required

4.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all!
Giveaway is OPEN
BootRacer is a light-weight, easy to use and convenient tool for monitoring my computer Windows boot time and controlling over startup programs.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...55520?s=20
BootRacer is a good boot time management tool.
it records not only the entire boot time, but also the time spent at each step of the boot process, including the time spent from the start to the login screen, the time from the login screen to the completion of all boots, and the time spent on the login screen. 
You can increase startup speed by disabling programs from Windows startup.
thanks

twitter
I need BootRacer to monitor the boot speed process of my startup programs on my PC.
Thank you for this great giveaway contest and really hope to win a license of BootRacer.

Tweet
With BootRacer, you can precisely control the startup time of your computer and stop programs that slow down your computer's startup speed, saving you time. Thank you!

my share
Thanks for the Giveaway:  
2. Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums).
BootRacer can detect the time for a user to logon as well as the full computer boot time. Also, it writes results to the Windows event log and calculates the best boot time. And best of all, it only uses the very minimum of your computer's resources.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...tJNLtAiQEl
twitter

I would like to use Bootracer to see my boot up time and take necessary actions like disabling some program's startup to make sure not much time s taken to boot the OS.
Thanks!
4 days remaining here
Thanks for the giveaway,

BootRacer Premium provides information about Windows boot time and offers various setting options and helps the system to run fast and stable.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/169225...32695?s=20