Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest WebSite X5 Evo
[Image: fSNGNbe.png]

WebSite X5 is a software that guides you through each step of creating professional websites, online stores, and blogs, without needing to code. Follow the program’s 5 steps, take advantage ofthe Drag & Drop editor, use template and object presets and the artificial intelligence-based text generation assistant to easily create responsive sites that are compatible with all browsers and the latest mobile devices.

WebSite X5 is yours forever, with no monthly fees. The license includes hosting, you can work on 2 PCs and it allows you to create as many sites as you like. Plus, since the software is installed on your PC, you can work anywhere, any time, even without an Internet connection.

Websites, online stores and Blogs in 5 steps

With WebSite X5 no programming skills are required! You can create your very own sites, blogs and online stores using a fully-visual and intuitive interface. Choose your template, then Drag&Drop your text, image, video, gallery, widget or e-mail form object into the grid to create the content. With the same simplicity you can set the e-commerce, blog, and reserved area advanced settings and get your website online with the built-in FTP engine. The program is fast, and easy to use

100 customizable templates
Unlimited pages
Drag & Drop builder
Integrated FTP
Responsive design
Shopping cart
Blog
Analytics and SEO features
Online control panel
12 months of included updates and new versions
12 months of hosting , 100GB of Web Space
1 mailbox

[Image: zwoKl28.jpg]

Homepage:

https://www.incomedia.eu/en/website-x5-evo.php

Technical Specs:

Available languages: IT, EN, DE, ES, FR, BR, CZ, BG, DA, EL, HU, JP, LV, NL, PL, RU, SI, SK, TR
Perfect on Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10, 11 | Min. Screen resolution 1024 x 720
Compatible with Windows and Linux servers. PHP 7.1 and MySQL 5.6 for a few advanced features only.
Internet connection & e-mail account required to activate the product

How to Create A Website in 5 Simple Steps

[Image: XxT1145.jpg]

Set up the project:

No limits
With WebSite X5, you can create all the sites you want: for yourself, your friends, or your clients: there are no limits or fees.

Full control
Your site's plans remain yours: they stay saved on your PC, and you can easily manage them, organize them into folders, and create backups.

Of any kind
Showcase site, online portfolio, online store, blog: whatever your needs, WebSite X5 is the tool for you.

[Image: 656b6rs.jpg]

Customize the template:

Change what you want
Choose a template and then make it your own: you can delete or add elements and change any setting.

Maximum freedom
Alternatively, create your own template from scratch and use it to make your project unique and original.

Mobile-friendly
All templates are designed to look great on any device, from desktop to tablet to smartphone.

[Image: 6kkfmyX.jpg]

Organize the site:

Design the map
Design the sitemap, add all the pages you'll need and organize them into levels and sub-levels. A good structure guarantees excellent navigation

Navigation menu
Don't worry about links: navigation menus are automatically generated and updated according to the map.

Special Pages
You can adjust a lot of settings while working on the map: hide a page, password protect it, set it as a 404 page, etc...

[Image: AkrbQKf.jpg]

Create the pages:

Add your content
WebSite X5's page creation system is built around the core Drag & Drop feature to organize the available Objects.

All kinds of Objects
Objects allow you to import or create any type of content: text, images, galleries, videos, forms, search fields, etc...

...and even more.
In addition to the pre-installed items, you can find many other items in the Marketplace. We have the right Object for all your needs.

[Image: uFQVTum.jpg]

Go online:

Publish your site
When the site is ready, all you have to do is publish it online via the internal FTP engine.

Web space included
Your WebSite X5 license includes web space and email accounts: take advantage of them. Or choose the web hosting service you prefer.

Well done!
Now all you have to do is let everyone know that your new website is online.

Advantages:

Suitable for both novices and experts:

This application might seem overwhelming at first, yet you can start experimenting with one of the numerous templates and find your way around the utility.

Once you create a new project, WebSite X5 Evolution guides you every step of the way, starting with the general information (such as title, author, icon or description) and the advanced one. You can enter details pertaining to your targeted blog, RSS feed, shopping cart, advertising message, statistics and code, or SEO data.

Customize your webpage's appearance:

Due to WebSite X5 Evolution, you can personalize the look of each object on your desired webpage, such as the layout and contents, sitemap, pages, structure, header, footer or sidebars, text and button styles, e-mail layout, sticky bars or pop-up windows.

Creating a responsive site:

it adapts to the resolution of the device that is accessing it.

I would like to thank Incomedia Team for this Exclusive Giveaway for Promo2day Users and Visitors

Giveaway Details:

I have 3 WebSite X5 Evo Licenses for this giveaway.

Giveaway will start on XXXXX and Ends on XXXXXX

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums).

3.) The winners will then be be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her license within 5 days of the draw or the win will be void and new winners will be chosen.

4.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all!
Giveaway is OPEN

Giveaway end:  5/9/2023
There’s a lot of interesting features, including the ability to easily animate sections using HTML5. The blogging tool works well, but the e-commerce side of things feels light on features, especially for a paid product. But what lets WebSite X5 down the most is the inability to see your page as you’re editing it, making formatting tricky if you have a lot to say and want to create a more complex page format.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...29440?s=20
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of WebSite X5 Evo because I want to create my own personal website, and this tool can help me
Thanks a lot for another very good giveaway, tarekma7.
I am an old user of Incomedia products and I'm very satisfied with the Website X5 software. I still have the intention to open a software store to sell products as a reseller having relevant software knowledge and the software will help buiding the website and also with the storage and the integration of various plugins. Excellent opportunity to get a very good piece of quality software for opening a freelance carrier.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! WebSite X5 is a useful and powerful utility when it comes to website creating and support. I have an older version from another giveaway and have created some websites using it and they are still up and running. I would like to win a license for the newer version so I can benefit from its new features and improvements.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/16...3330060497
Thanks for the Giveaway.

What is WebSite X5?
WebSite X5 is an easy and intuitive Drag & Drop Editor that allows anyone to independently create small or medium-sized websites, blogs, and online stores.More than 100 templates and lots of content will help you get started right away.

Who's it for?
WebSite X5 is perfect for those who don't have programming knowledge and prefer to work visually, without having to struggle with code.  It is also very useful for professionals working on quick or low-budget projects.

Loads of Features:-
Unlimited projects and pages
Up to 140 template pre-sets
Ability to create templates from scratch
Full graphic customization
Hosting and automatic domain
HTTPS certificate
Database integration
Project backup
Drag & Drop Editor
Free and Premium Image library
Scroll and parallax effects
Rich library of Objects
Automatic menus
Page 404 and hidden pages
Font management
SEO optimization
Insights
Responsive Site Options
Online control panel
Dedicated mobile app

Comes with:-
12 months of included updates and new versions
12 months of hosting , 100GB of Web Space

Tweet Share

https://www.websitex5.com/en/
https://www.websitex5.com/en/create-website.php
Why do I want to win a license for WebSite X5 Evo?

Because I am always hunting for the easiest way to build and publish my websites and blogs as a way of making money online. ... WebSite X5 Evo is a user-friendly website builder, whether you want to use the template method or the "Drag and Drop" builder method. ... Plus,  "WebSite X5 Evo" gives you 12 months of hosting with 100 GB of Webspace. ... I have used earlier and different versions of this website builder and loved it. Now I want the latest version. Big Grin

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Many thanks to the Incomedia Team for sponsoring this contest, and thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together for all of us. Thumb
twitter
Website X5 is an easy to use website builder which helps users to create websites, blogs, online stores etc. I  also like its templates collection which makes it easier for novices to create websites quicker.

I would like to use Website X5 to create responsive websites.
WebSite X5 Evo software can guide me with a step by step process to create professional and personalized Websites.
I want to win a license of WebSite X5 to start creating beautiful Websites. Thanks Tarek for this wonderful giveaway.

Tweet