Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 26
Thanks for the giveaway.
I've never used Ashampoo WinOptimizer before, but heard very good things about it. I feel I should have it on my system to keep it running smoothly. It will be great to win a license. 

Twitter
Why do I want to win the latest version of Ashampoo WinOptimizer - vr.26?

Because I have used Ashampoo WinOptimizer for years, ... and long ago I came to believe that this software app is a "must have" app if I want to keep my computer hard disk clean and optimized. It finds  traces and junk files that no other disk cleaner that I use can find. -- So, when I clean my machine each week, or before I save off my well running hard drive to an external drive, I want the latest version of this software to be among my arsenal of cleaners that I use before I defragment my hard drive or save it in case some unexpected catastrophic failure happens. --- Also,  Ashampoo WinOptimizer has so many other functions that help me keep my computer working correctly that I can't even list them here, so read tarekma7's description on page one of this contest thread, and also Google search "Ashampoo WinOptimizer" to find out how much the software critics love it.  Big Grin  

My Twitter.com media share LINK for this contest.

*Thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together for the members of this great forum. Thumb
twitter

Ashampoo Winoptimizer is a reliable app for cleanning junk, temporary files,defragging HDD's etc. This makes PC run faster.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums).
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is an optimizing software which can clean up PC, optimize operating system, manage system settings and protect your machine.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...yNH4Y4SJgl
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
[Image: VGRJR86.png]

You will not have to claim your win. I will send license keys to all the winners through private message.
Congrats winners!!
Thanks a lot and congratulations to the other winners
All licenses were sent to the winners, Congratulations

Those who didnot win, stay tuned we will have another giveaway