Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder
Thanks a lot for another very good giveaway, Mike. 

Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder is an absolute great finding.This application has completely changed the way I enjoy and record streaming audio. With its user-friendly interface and high-quality recording capabilities, I can effortlessly capture my favorite music, podcasts, and even online radio shows with just a few clicks. The sound quality is impeccable, making every listening experience crystal clear. Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder has become an essential tool in my digital library, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient way to capture streaming audio.

Twitter.com giveaway share
I'd like to be able to record audiostreams and with Cinch Audio Recorder I can do that very easily. Cinch Audio Recorder even removes annoying ads which is a huge plus for me.  Thumb Smile

Thank you very much for this giveaway!

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.
Cinch Audio Recorder is an audio recording tool  which can record music from most streaming sites like Pandora, YouTube, iTunes Radio, etc. and audio apps on your computer and internet radio. Since I have no audio recorder and wish to win this license to help me record those favorite music I like.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...UrguBLx2Dl
Thank you for the giveaway.
Very good aplication for recording radio, i need it.
My share FB
With Cinch Audio Recorder, you can record and save online streaming music so that you can enjoy them again later.

twitter
Happy 8th anniversary to Promo2Day!
I need  Cinch Audio Recorder  to record my favorite music from internet,thanks

my share
[Image: udRjWU7.png]

You will not have to claim your win. I will send license keys to all the winners through private message.
I would like to get a key if it's not too late. Thank you!

my share
Congratulations to the winners. Clap
[Image: dFsUqXt.jpg]