Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Zoom Player Max (1 year/1 PC Licenses)
Thanks for This Amazing Giveaway. Looking forward to it. 
Twitter  Sharing link.
Zoom Player offers special "smart gaming" technology and powerful media library.
Its modular design helps you personalize the settings. thanks.

twitter
Happy 8th anniversary of Promo2Day!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a Zoom Player Max license to play any video and audio files with high quality and speed.
One of the distinctive features of this player is the zoom function, which allows you to improve the quality of the TV image.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Again happy anniversary to P2D forum to all our members and thanks for the giveaway. 

If you're looking for a versatile media player that delivers exceptional performance and values its users' opinions, look no further than Zoom Player Max. It's a game-changer in every sense of the word!

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
[url=https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1685610537499996160?s=20][/url] Thumb
Zoom Player is the most comprehensive and professional media player, support the latest media formats,
it Player has a large number of media playback functions, you can convert your PC into a entertainment center with its help.
Thanks

MY SHARE
Another great Giveaway on Promo2day Anniversary. Hope to win this one as This is a great solution for running all kinds of video formats. With so much options, this is really a great player. Thanks again.
My Twitter Link
Zoom Player Max not only provides a large number of media management tools, but also has a number of unique playing features.  For me, Zoom Player is a powerful and attractive media player. thank you

[Image: 3K8vw8b.png]
Thanks a lot for the license and congrats to all the winners!
Happy anniversary to P2D.
Thumb
Congratulations to the winners. Clap

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PowerISO (1 year/1 PC Licenses) Mike 16 2,145 08-26-2023 , 06:06 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum