Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Tutorial]Glasswire 3.3.504 -Installation-Free version-Traffic Monitor and Firewall
[Tutorial]Glasswire 3.3.504 -Installation-Free version-Traffic Monitor and Firewall

Link to:-
[Tutorial]Detailed Review-Glasswire V3.3.504 -Traffic Monitor and Firewall
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=53045

Detect hidden threats with GlassWire's Traffic Monitor and Firewall
Instantly see your current & past network activity. Detect malware, & block badly behaving apps.

Visual Network Monitoring
Use GlassWire's simple-to-use interface to view all your past and present network activity on a graph. Click the graph to see what applications initiated the incoming or outgoing bandwidth and instantly see what hosts the applications were communicating with. Hosts are automatically resolved and also include their country of origin. Click the Apps and Traffic options to break down network activity by applications and traffic types.

Internet Security
GlassWire adds extra Internet security to your computer or server by visualizing all past and present network data in an easy-to-understand graph. Instantly see every application or process communicating over the Internet, then dive in deeper to see who or what your computer is communicating with. Whenever anything new on your computer accesses the network GlassWire lets you know with a discreet alert that won't interrupt your workflow or server.

Over 35 million downloads!
Version 3.3.504, 74.6MB

https://www.glasswire.com/
https://www.glasswire.com/changes/

My Two Cents worth:-
Truly an Excellent program.
Detailed review to be posted soon.

[Image: VMk9k9R.png]
Can you add some information on its use?
Hi tarekma7.

Creating a detailed review. Had mostly finished it but they did some major changes.

In test area -under heading test g.  

It is an excellent program. Can go deeper and deeper when clicking on any information.
I recently sent them a giveaway request.
Thanks Mike.

Glasswire  gives access to a massive amount of information.  For me it is very easy to understand and you can dig deeper into that information.

I will do a video review once I do a virgin windows install. 

If you get a giveaway we can do a YouTube giveaway video review. 

Cheers 
Vietnamrum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial]Detailed Review-O&O ShutUp10++:Free Privacy Anti-tracking AntiSPY-April2024 vietnamrum 2 475 04-03-2024 , 04:25 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  [Tutorial]MobiKin Transfer for Mobile 3.1.48 - Installation and Registration vietnamrum 3 1,058 03-18-2024 , 09:26 PM
  [Tutorial]ProtonVPN-Installation and Registration(Free Version)-Aug2023 vietnamrum 4 1,755 03-17-2024 , 08:59 AM
  Giveaway [Tutorial]Keepsolid VPN Unlimited[3 Year 1 lifetime GIVEAWAY] Installation-Feb 2024 vietnamrum 1 1,151 03-11-2024 , 12:25 AM
  [Tutorial]Iobit Driver Booster Pro V11-Installation and Registration-Nov 2023 vietnamrum 3 1,362 02-03-2024 , 02:52 PM