Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (Lifetime Licenses)
Happy 8th anniversary of Promo2Day!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a Hard Disk Sentinel Professional license to monitor and control the condition of hard drives, including HDD, SSD and removable media.
Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, Mike and happy anniversary for our forum.  Thumb

If you are serious about maintaining the health of your hard disk and safeguarding your data, look no further than Hard Disk Sentinel. Take it from me – this software delivers on its promise with outstanding performance and reliability.

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share
A good program for tracking the status of disks.

twitter
Thanks for the giveaway. HDSentinel is the most trustworthy option to determine the states of disk drives. It gives us an actual peek of the storage disk's condition so that we can backup any existing important data before the disk failure.
Hard Disk Sentinel pro is a multi-OS SSD and HDD monitoring and analysis software. Its role is to find,test,diagnose and repair hard drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health,performance,and failures.
Hard Disk Sentinel not only monitors the operation of the hard disk in real time,but also checks the hard disk, so it is a practical hard disk tool.
thanks

twitter
Hard Disk Sentinel is able to check hard drives comprehensively and with high accuracy. It helps you find problems that other similar hard drive detection software can not. 
I think it is the go-to tool for hard drive detection. It is recommended that you often use it to detect the status of your hard disk, so as to find problems in the hard disk in time and back up important data as soon as possible.

twitter share
HardDiskSentinel pro is known as Sentinel 
because it monitors the status of the hard disk in a timely manner, and gives you an alert when there is a hard disk problem, 
so that you can take timely measures to avoid irreparable damage. I like and need it, thank you!

my share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums)
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a performance monitoring and optimization HDD tool which can check hard disk activity
performance with detailed information on its status, health and temprature, SMART, detc. It is the best utility that can give you valuable information about the current state of your drive and let you know when failures are expected to prevent seerious damage and data loss for immediate backup and early replacement of your hard disk.

facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...MnvgYCFtRl
I have Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.70 and would like to update it to a newer version.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
[Image: x0Te3O3.png]

The winners were selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her license within 5 days of the draw or the win will be void and new winners will be chosen.