Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
KISS' Paul Stanley slams sex reassignment for children
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/wellnes...8933&ei=29    KISS' Paul Stanley slams sex reassignment for children: 'DANGEROUS FAD'
Story by Mark Daniell • Yesterday 11:04 a.m.      Paul Stanley has spoken out against parents who push gender reassignment, calling sex changes for children a “sad and dangerous fad.”

The KISS co-founder waded into the the debate over sex changes that has become such a button issue in part to the ongoing controversy by Budweiser’s decision to partner with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

“There is a BIG difference between teaching acceptance and normalizing and even encouraging participation in a lifestyle that confuses young children into questioning their sexual identification as though some sort of game and then parents in some case allow it,” Stanley wrote in a lengthy Twitter message Sunday night.

“There ARE individuals who as adults may decide reassignment is their needed choice by turning this into a game or parents normalizing it as some sort of natural alternative or believing that because a little boy likes to play dress up in his sister’s clothes or a girl in her brother’s, we should lead them steps further down a path that’s far from the innocence of what they are doing.”

He continued: “With many children who have no real sense of sexuality or sexual experiences caught up in the ‘fun’ of using pronouns and saying what they identify as, some adults mistakenly confuse teaching acceptance with normalizing and encouraging a situation that has been a struggle for those truly affected and have turned it into a sad and dangerous fad.”

It wasn’t clear why Stanley decided to inject his views into the polarizing debate, but the singer’s post, which he titled, “My Thoughts on What I’m Seeing,” immediately divided the Internet, with some accusing the 71-year-old of “transphobia.”

“It’s not a ‘game,’ you a–hole. What you do is a GAME. What they face – internally and now externally due to stupid panicky fascists like you, externally – is an excruciating ordeal,” veteran sports and news broadcaster Keith Olbermann wrote.

“This is a very disappointing take, especially from someone who wore high-heels, makeup & teased up hair his whole career,“ The Offspring‘s Kevin ‘Noodles’ Wasserman wrote . “As a young kid, your band helped teach me that I could be whatever I wanted to be. I guess it was just gimmicky after all.“

“This is really disappointing,” a third person wrote. “You’re assuming a significant portion of parents are engaged in ‘some sort of game’ as though the vast majority aren’t making serious, loving, supportive decisions based on knowing their kids. I encourage you to look more deeply.”

Musician and producer Steve Albini also hit out at Stanley in the comments, writing: “I remember when punk rock came along and made you irrelevant the first time.”

But supporters of Stanley cheered him on for sharing his viewpoint on the contentious debate.

“I’m gay and agree with Paul 100%,“ one person applauded. “The infiltration of gender ideology and queer theory is damaging to children, ESPECIALLY those who will grow up to be gay/ lesbian adults.“

“If you find what he posted transphobic he’s not the problem here,“ a second person added.

“It makes me sad to see parents treating it as a game,” another backer wrote. “I struggled with my decision for 20 eyars. It’s not something anyone should take lightly and definitely not a decision for a child! Thank you @PaulStanleyLive.”

Twisted Sister rocker Dee Snider also backed Stanley, writing : “You know what? There was a time where I ‘felt pretty’ too. Glad my parents didn’t jump to any rash conclusions! Well said, @PaulStanleyLive.”

As of Monday morning, Stanley’s tweet had racked up millions of views and generated over 38,000 likes.

KISS is in the midst of its farewell tour with the rockers slated to touchdown in Toronto and eight other Canadian ciities this November .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFC President Dana White Slams Doctors Calling For Joe Rogan Censorship mrtrout 0 541 01-17-2022 , 07:42 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Blackburn slams Democrats for pushing voting bill with 'legislative trickery' mrtrout 0 480 01-17-2022 , 07:10 AM
  Rand Paul: Dr. Fauci is talking to a Senator who has been attacked mrtrout 0 467 01-13-2022 , 12:33 AM
  Sen. Rand Paul Confronts Fauci Over ‘Takedown’ mrtrout 0 416 01-12-2022 , 07:22 AM
  Rand Paul: ‘Is Fauci Advising Justice Sotomayor?’ mrtrout 0 364 01-10-2022 , 07:32 AM