Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Breaking News: Microsoft Announces Windows 12 Release Date!
[Image: Fecha-lanzamiento-Windows-12-1.jpg]

Quote:Either you are a fan of Windows 11 or a hater who sticks with Windows 10. I won’t tell you which one I am, but I will say that I don’t like the taskbar being centered instead of in a corner… and that’s all I’ll say.

Just as we were getting used to Windows 11 and the operating system was gaining good user adoption within the ecosystem, along comes Windows 12 to shake things up.

According to rumors, Windows 12 will begin rolling out by the end of next year, and with it will come new features like a floating taskbar.

Windows 12 has been announced… in its own way

We have heard many rumors about Windows 12 this year. Although Microsoft has not officially confirmed its existence, there have been several hints indicating its development.

One of the hints came at the Build 2023 developer conference in the form of a video screenshot referencing a “next generation” of Windows. It is presumed to be referring to Windows 12 and, hopefully, not a completely cloud-based Windows 11.

Microsoft has also referred to a “Next Valley Prototype Design,” which is rumored to be a codename for the next generation of Windows.

Windows Latest points out that Microsoft accidentally teased a version of its operating system with a floating taskbar at the company’s Ignite 2023 conference. It is believed to be part of internal testing exploring new design changes for the upcoming Windows.

https://twitter.com/TechSpot/status/1676920071736754176

According to speculation, Microsoft intends to release Windows 12 in the third quarter of 2024, followed by a broader rollout in 2025, similar to what they did with Windows 11 in 2021.

As early as March, it was reported that Intel, and likely AMD, are collaborating with Microsoft to provide advanced artificial intelligence capabilities to Windows. This is not surprising considering the direction the industry is taking.

Ironically, we are discussing Windows 12 at a time when Windows 11 is starting to gain traction among PC users. Last month, its global market share reached a record high of nearly 24%, although Windows 10 still maintains a lead with 71%.

https://en.softonic.com/articles/we-alre...windows-12
Thanks for the update I'm still using windows 10.
my laptop with i3 is capable to running windows 11 

but i feel super good using windows 10,

i tried windows 11 , 3 times then i decided to stay on windows 10 forever as long as my laptop runs { im still using sony vaio 2012 with windows 7 }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update Microsoft is bringing Linux’s sudo command to Windows 11 Imran 0 1,140 02-09-2024 , 07:32 AM
Last Post: Imran
  Microsoft PowerToys: Free extensions for Windows tarekma7 0 1,196 03-13-2023 , 11:11 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Windows 12 could be Microsoft’s big AI update as the company bets big on ChatGPT Imran 0 1,474 01-31-2023 , 02:10 PM
  Better than the Microsoft Store: Ingenious software hub for Windows tarekma7 0 1,403 01-26-2023 , 07:20 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Microsoft stops selling Windows 10: You can still get it here tarekma7 1 1,434 01-20-2023 , 08:35 AM