Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kaspersky's New Product Line
Kaspersky has launched their new product line or revamped editions—Standard, Plus, and Premium—in India.

On the website, the product description states, "A My Kaspersky account is required to use the solution." It was not the case with the previous editions.

Anyone using the new Kaspersky editions?
Can you activate the new edition with a license?
And please share your experience with the new edition.
They recently did the same here in the USA. They have a special page where you enter your license key and it takes you to a renewal page for your product.
I don't have the laptop with me that has Kaspersky installed. I'll install the new Kaspersky Standard once I have that laptop. Kaspersky Standard is the new Kaspersky Internet Security, and the KIS license works on KS as per comments on the MalwareTips forum. I'll check these things and update here.
If you have a previous version of Kaspersky with an original activation code when reinstalling a new license will be picked up automatically.
And so many already use KTA using DAT and LIC format activation files
You can activate the new Kaspersky editions with a license.

After installation-

Click "I have an activation code"

[Image: 2023-03-06-165237.png]

Click "Skip" (The license in the screenshot is a 1-month/3-device Kaspersky Standard trial license. It may or may not work for you, depending on the supported regions)

[Image: 2023-03-06-170858.png]
I contacted Kaspersky Support.

They replied-

The term of the subscription license (this is currently how Standard, Plus, and Premium are sold on our e-store) starts as soon as the subscription is purchased.
The term of a non-subscription license (like one you would purchase in a retail store) starts counting from the first time it is activated.