Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Coach Me! Your Personal Board of Directors
Coach Me! Your Personal Board of Directors: Leadership Advice from the World's Greatest Coaches ($28.00 Value) FREE for a Limited Time 

https://www.tradepub.com/free/w_wile404/

An indispensable wellspring of advice from the world’s foremost leadership experts

In Coach Me! Your Personal Board of Directors: Leadership Advice from the World’s Greatest Coaches, a team of world-renowned executive coaches and leadership experts delivers a revolutionary collection of contributions from 52 of the globe’s leading management thinkers. Each curated piece explores a critical issue in leadership, covering topics like self-awareness, communication, interpersonal relationships, emotional intelligence, delegation, coaching, change management, transition management, execution, and career development.
Among the 50 stories included within, readers will find inspirational and practical advice based on real-world leaders who were forced to transform their company’s business model, their organization, or themselves to achieve success. Each concise, actionable chapter lets you be a fly on the wall of a successful leader demonstrating a solution to a commonly encountered leadership problem.
Coach Me! Your Personal Board of Directors also provides:
  • Thorough introductions to self-examination and self-awareness, including maximizing the impact of feedback and proven techniques to ensure your leadership measures up
  • Comprehensive explorations of communication and interpersonal relationship skills, including treatments of authenticity and cultural fluency
  • Practical discussions of emotional intelligence, including the management of out-of-control feelings and conflict management
  • In-depth examinations of change and transition management, including explorations of the first 100 days as a new leader and how to lead teams through crises
Perfect for managers, executives, and business leaders of all kinds, Coach Me! Your Personal Board of Directors: Leadership Advice from the World’s Greatest Coaches will also earn a place in the libraries of the coaches, consultants, and other professionals who work with leaders in government, business, and the nonprofit sectors.
Offer Expires 3/8/2023