Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses
Based on its many years of experience in using Sticky Password, it is one of the best password managers.
In addition to direct functionality, it has such convenient functions as a digital wallet, secure notes, secure exchange of your passwords and logins, online access.

Twitter Share
Thanks for this password manager giveaway. It would be nice to win a lifetime license and not have to worry about a yearly payment anymore. From what I have read this is one of the most secure password managers around.

Blog share

Twitter share
This program will Generate passwords that nobody will crack Thumb 

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...6420201983
I would like to thank khanyash and Sticky Password for the giveaway.

I never owned a password manager, as I had my system for making my passwords for different sites. Since I much prefer lifetime ownership, I never bothered with any of them because of that. This opportunity to win a lifetime license with Sticky Password, would make it ideal to see how I like using a password manager over my own system. 

Thank you again and regards.
Great password manager. I've been using it for three years with no problems. Constantly updated. Convenient

twitter
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...1731936256

trying to remember usernames and passwords is now getting harder because more and more sites require usernames and passwords, making all passwords the same is also not a wise decision, the easiest solution is to use an application like sticky password, it's easy to store and create passwords that are unique and strong and easy to use anywhere, I'm very grateful for this giveaway and really hope to be lucky to get one of the prizes
I have used several password managers. I highly recommend Sticky Password - a powerful password management solution with a user-friendly interface. Although it does start up a bit slow.
Why do I want to win a license (hopefully a lifetime license) for Sticky Password?

Because I have used Sticky Password for years and have found it to have reliable military grade encryption, which is needed to guard against "bad malicious actors" when I am online who wish to steal my passwords and other valuable personal information. - I have also found that Sticky Password is very user-friendly to me. Smile

Some other great features of Sticky Password that I like are:
1. Two-Factor Authentication ensures great, increased safety for my personal information.
2. Sticky Password fills "Web Forms" with my personal information when I need it to do so.

Per your request, Khanyash,
I have liked Sticky Password on Facebook.com under the name: Elijah Gale
and, I have followed Sticky Password on Twitter.com under the name: @divinenews

-----> My Twitter.com social media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to the Sticky Password team for sponsoring this contest, and to the ever generous Khanyash for putting this contest together for the members of this forum. Thumb  
thanks for this giveaway
Sticky Password is an excellent password manager that provides a simple and convenient way to store and manage all of your passwords and sensitive information. With its user-friendly interface and advanced security features, Sticky Password makes it easy to keep your online accounts and personal information safe from hackers and other malicious actors.
Thank you for create this Sticky Password Premium giveaway.
Sticky Password is one of the best password managers I have ever used.
I like the most the features like these: autofill and autologin, password generator, secure notes and portable password manager.
I like on FB and follow on Twitter.
Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] VoodooShield Pro [Lifetime /2 years /1 year Licenses] tarekma7 35 6,815 01-28-2024 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,479 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Promo2day Contest PDF Shaper Premium Giveaway – 10 Licenses Mike 18 3,471 03-02-2023 , 07:53 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 10,035 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Premium Giveaway - 10 Licenses Mike 23 3,961 02-21-2023 , 07:22 PM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper