Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Well, this is terrifying...

How valuable to you is Google? How often do you Google something to find out anything? What does it cost you? Zero. Please, nothing is free.
Is there a setting on my computer so that I can't see the content of your messages Mike ?

They are completely empty while, I suppose, they contain a video: "Super Bowl 2023 Commercials", "Bidens Balloon Crisis", "This Is One Of The Most Important Videos On YouTube or Well", "this is terrifying"...

I see that some members are thanking for the posts and so they see something...
(02-18-2023 , 08:28 PM)Jeanjean Wrote: Is there a setting on my computer so that I can't see the content of your messages Mike ?

They are completely empty while, I suppose, they contain a video: "Super Bowl 2023 Commercials", "Bidens Balloon Crisis", "This Is One Of The Most Important Videos On YouTube or Well", "this is terrifying"...

I see that some members are thanking for the posts and so they see something...

They are all videos you can click and watch without leaving the forum. It's probably a setting in the browser you are using. Try another browser or find someone using the same browser as you and ask if they have the same issues.
Yes that was it Mike !
I use Firefox and tried with Librewolf (which is however a fork) successfully.
Thank you.
(02-19-2023 , 09:09 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: Yes that was it Mike !
I use Firefox and tried with Librewolf (which is however a fork) successfully.
Thank you.

In question : uBlock Origin !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terrifying Video Shows Australian Wildfire Roar Through Forest In Less Than A Minute Mike 0 1,294 01-31-2020 , 12:12 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Angels Landing Trail hike in Utah looks terrifying Mike 1 1,996 03-18-2017 , 04:27 PM
Last Post: baziroll