Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[HELP] What is the best ad block software?
I want to ask about ad blocker

1. is it needed for chrome browser?

2. Which one is the best? adguard, adblock, ...??

3. Adgaurd old keys are still working?

4. Privacy is good?

5. Does it cause any slow browsing or block some websites?

Thanks
I use Adguard and have a lifetime license that is still working. I have used it in all the browsers used. I'm currently using the Brave browser.
Adlock Premium is also good. I was using it will all the browsers and with mobile devices. 

https://adlock.com/
I simply use the Chromium-based Brave Browser:
https://brave.com/learn/best-ad-blocker/
For me Adblock is still the best for blocking ads and that's what I use.
Adguard was great. Had some giveaway license but its ended now. Now I use ublock origin but this only works on browser. Adguard worked on whole system.
Favorite browser Brave and Librewolf.
Brave browser has a built in adblocker/ tracker blocker.

Ublock origin on each individual browser.
Ublock origin is excellent. Can customise to block a pop up etc that has been missed by your 
primary adblocker..

Adguard to work across the system.

Some VPN's have adblocker/tracker blockers. (providing you trust the VPN don't sell your data)

TOR project

Do a combination of the above.
Especially if you use portable browsers. 
I use ublock origin in my browser .There is a conflict between AdGuard and Kaspersky (installed on my PC) which I think is the best security software. Adguard is undoubtedly the best adblocker when it comes to adblocking, privacy, etc ..You can easily get the latest version of AdGuard Premium for 6 months Here
Using Vivaldi browser to block much of ads and trackers.
(12-29-2023 , 11:23 AM)ahmed Wrote: I use ublock origin in my browser .There is a conflict between AdGuard and Kaspersky (installed on my PC) which I think is the best security software. Adguard is undoubtedly the best adblocker when it comes to adblocking, privacy, etc ..You can easily get the latest version of AdGuard Premium for 6 months Here

Ahmed,
I have them both on my PC and no conflicts at all. Try add exceptions in filtering in both apps. I think it's Kaspersky's firewall conflicting with Adguard's drivers. I have only KAV on my PC, not need their fw, I have SpyShelter for that.