Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses)
Mike, Thank you for hosting this giveaway and thanks to Kerish Products for the license donation.
I tend to use multifunctional software like complete care programs and Windows optimizers.
However, I do so with great caution. I often run such programs to examine the results.
From there, I can be very selective in what I address and never use an "optimize all" options.
I have used KerishDoctor for about 5 years now, and still use it at least weekly for check-ups.
I purchased KerishDoctor licenses in the past, but a free renewal of the license would be great.
I would be very pleased to win a 3-year license to the 2023 version.
Regards, wkp

Shared at: https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...1533685760
Thanks for the giveaway.
I would like to use Kerish Doctor 2023 to take care of computer health in real time, clean up digital "garbage", improve performance, protect against threats and vulnerabilities, as well as complete control of the Windows system.

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of Kerish Doctor because I want to keep my computer as fast and clean as possible.
Kerish Doctor A best tool for finding errors, optimizing and providing anti-virus protection for your computer. The application supports scheduling, can check the surface of hard drives, find and correct inconsistencies in registry entries, and signal possible failures based on SMART reports.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...6611618817
https://twitter.com/nowaczyk2

In my opinion, this is the best system maintenance and tuning program.
Why do I want to win a license for Kerish Doctor 2023?

Because this software finds and cleans my computer's hard disk garbage/trash files that no other hard drive cleaner I have ever used finds, ... plus Kerish Doctor has many features such "Internet Booster" as the that speeds up my upload and download speed plus it makes my DNS connection resolve faster. --- Many times I have had Windows Exployer.exe crash and Kerish Doctor immediately restored it without me having to reboot my computer to restore it. 

Also, in the past year, I have had Kerish Doctor show a pop-up on my screen at the end of the month 7 times that reports that it's anti-malware protection feature has saved my operating system from malware of some type that month. This is happening in spite of my primary anti-malware protection (Emsisoft, Malwarebytes Premium, & VoodooShield Pro) being very strong. Eek

---> Kerish Doctor is a "must have" software in my opinion, if you want to keep your computer's operating system functioning at its peak performance. Smile <---

*Thank you, Mike, for putting this contest together for the members of this forum who either love & need Kerish Doctor ... or want to try it out. Thumb
A good system program, constantly updated, new ones are added. Thank you
twitter
Thanks for the giveaway,

A software that can be used for Windows system cleaning.

https://twitter.com/uyar64/status/161643...63136?s=20
Thanks so much for the giveaway.
KERISH DOCTOR 2023 is a unique program that is designed to automatically take care of a computer running Windows.
I hope to update the license.

Facebook
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Reply below why you would like to use Kerish Doctor 2023.
Kerish Doctor 2023 is a care solution for computer, preventing crashes in real time while fixing errors in the registry, cleaning your system, and safeguarding you from malware. With Kerish Doctor, you'll be able to prevent Windows from crashing, improve efficiency by eliminating unnecessary files through regular cleaning and protect you from malware and continually monitors settings to identify and mitigate potential security vulnerabilities. Best of all, it features a Smart Update system that continuously updates the application’s databases to meet new challenges and needs every day. With such favorite features, I am eager to win this license.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...4mNd3bj5Fl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] VoodooShield Pro [Lifetime /2 years /1 year Licenses] tarekma7 35 6,815 01-28-2024 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest [New Years 2024] Kerish PC Doctor Mike 37 5,560 01-03-2024 , 02:34 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,532 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses) tarekma7 48 23,506 08-18-2020 , 01:49 AM
Last Post: clyde
  Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway (3 years license keys) tarekma7 15 12,225 05-29-2020 , 01:28 AM
Last Post: Mike