Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
El Paso Downtown Border Crisis
Shocked 
From my personal FaceBook.com and Twitter.com posts: 

TURN THIS ILLEGAL ALIEN MASS INVASION CRISIS INTO AN OPPORTUNITY !!! --- This is how we take back the USA. ... Pass enough harsh laws in Red States & Red cities that will super tax, super penalize, or imprison illegal aliens for longer terms when they are convicted of breaking the laws of these Red States. Charge illegal aliens for schooling, medical services, and figure out a way to deny entering homeless shelters or make it hard on homeless shelters who house and feed them. Provide state funding to send them to sanctuary cities when they want it. ... If given enough incentives, then they will want to move to sanctuary blue areas. When Dems & independent citizens of sanctuary areas SUFFER ENOUGH from illegal aliens, then they will vote Republican. If this is done right, then we don't need help from Federal elected politicians. I am sorry for all my Red traditional conservative friends who live in Blue sanctuary areas if this idea takes hold, but if they love the USA, then they will have to endure this for America's sake. ... This is the lesser form of pain than what is coming in the future if we do not act soon. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bidens Balloon Crisis Mike 0 577 02-12-2023 , 11:07 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Yuma, Arizona Border Coverage Mike 0 615 01-18-2023 , 08:26 PM
  President Joe Biden in El Paso Live / Special Presidential Coverage Mike 1 589 01-08-2023 , 08:31 PM
  Texas National Guard Border Coverage Mike 8 937 12-30-2022 , 10:14 PM
  Jason Aldean Salute To Service Members 2021 Taliban Offensive Afghanistan Crisis Mike 0 591 09-09-2021 , 11:00 PM