Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Update iPhone 14 Pro camera shaking and rattling in TikTok, Snapchat, and other apps
It appears that many popular third-party apps weren’t quite prepared for the iPhone 14 Pro’s new camera technology. A number of iPhone 14 Pro users are unable to take pictures and images using third-party apps like Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram. These problems include the camera shaking, rattling, and even making physical noises.

iPhone 14 Pro camera problems in third-party apps

Concerned iPhone 14 Pro users have taken to Reddit and Twitter to share their experiences with these issues. On Reddit, one user explains:

So I’ve been experiencing my camera shaking uncontrollably whenever I open Snapchat or use the camera for Instagram. However, I don’t run into any issues when I use the regular camera app.

Another iPhone 14 Pro user says:

Picked up my new iPhone 14 pro yesterday and intermittently get ois camera shake (by shake I mean can see and hear it shaking) in Snapchat.

And another:

My iPhone 14 Pro just arrived and when I opened Snapchat, the camera was shaking a lot and made a pretty strange mechanical noise

Continue reading Here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple CEO Tim Cook: Sideloading Apps Would 'Destroy the Security' of the iPhone mrtrout 0 2,816 06-17-2021 , 08:31 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Blind Camera Comparison Video: iPhone 12 Pro Max vs. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra tarekma7 0 1,448 02-04-2021 , 09:24 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  OnePlus 5 vs iPhone 7 Plus Camera Test baziroll 0 1,635 07-01-2017 , 02:35 AM
Last Post: baziroll