Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Epic Games Store Winter Giveaways 2022 - free game every day until Dec 29th
(12-26-2022 , 06:49 PM)Animal_Rights Wrote: Btw you were quick obviously, did they downgraded for you too or you were amongst the lucky ones ?

I bought Death Stranding in 2020, and bought the Director's Cut when it was released, so my version didn't get downgraded. I can download the standard edition too, which is the one I prefer tbh.

I've been reading comments on another forum that everyone who claimed the Director's Cut for free were downgraded to the standard edition. So don't worry too much about missing it. Drinks

While it was not nice that the downgrade happened, I don't blame 505 Games for that. According to a statement released by Epic on their Chinese social media page, the arrangement was to give away the standard edition only. But they said there was an error by an employee who set it to the Director's Cut, it's probably some sort of miscommunication.

(12-27-2022 , 03:24 AM)Animal_Rights Wrote: F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch.

Very good surprise too I'd say. Looks excellent. 1 year old only !

The French leaker, billbil-kun had used a Kabyle symbol to talk about the giveaway scheduled for 28th, and everyone had believed the person was referring to Assassin's Creed Origins because the protagonist was from the same region. Now that person is saying I just rotated the symbol from Mortal shell, and you guys misunderstood it. Big Grin

The leaker also says that the giveaway for December 29th is really special and that they won't leak it. Talk about hyping it. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Epic Games Store Winter Giveaways 2022 - free game every day until Dec 29th - by batman - 12-27-2022 , 05:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Cat Quest II, and Orcs Must Die! 3 are free on Epic Games batman 0 88 05-02-2024 , 05:08 PM
Last Post: batman
  Giveaway INDUSTRIA, and LISA: The Definitive Edition are free on Epic Games batman 0 195 04-26-2024 , 01:21 AM
  Giveaway The Big Con, and Town of Salem 2 are free on Epic Games batman 0 356 04-18-2024 , 04:16 PM
  Giveaway Ghostrunner is free on Epic Games batman 0 433 04-11-2024 , 04:10 PM
  Giveaway Islets is free on Epic Games batman 0 273 03-28-2024 , 05:09 PM