Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 17
Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 will help to recover files easily after malware infections, drive failure...or even versions of file that were deleted accidently by doing regular real time backup. Thanks for the contest.

Link
Thank you to tarekma7 and the Ashampoo team for the opportunity to participate in this great competition.
Ashampoo Backups Pro 17 is a great disk and data backup program that offers very extensive options and uses.
My favorite features of this program are:
Real Time Copy.
Bitlocker support.
The program supports all major cloud service providers as well as the latest technologies and data transfer standards.
1-Click access to all sections.

My Share: Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I have been using Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 for a few days now and I absolutely love it. I use it for both personal and professional purposes, so you can imagine the time and time again my computer has had problems or my laptop went missing. I haven't had any problems with this application, though! In the past I've just used an external hard drive to back-up my files, but with AshampooBackup Pro 17, I can now automatically backup my files to the cloud and sync them over each device so that no matter what happens, I never lose work again.

My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
Thumb
Dear tarekma,
Thanks to you and to Ashampoo.  I have used Ashampoo Backup Pro since v12. It has saved me several times following system crashes.
Although the recovery process is a bit non-intuitive, it certainly doesn't detract from the program's ability.
I would like to move up from my present Backup Pro v16 and keep my system safe from software and hardware failures.
Please enter my name in the contest.
Regards, wkp

https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...4497383425
I'd like to win a license of this awesome software to backup my entire system with ease.
Thank you for this opportunity.

https://twitter.com/Giovy696970/status/1...1979028480
Thank you for this opportunity to win Ashampoo Backup Pro 17. I am a big fan of Ashampoo's quality products, and I really like their licensing and business model. I have never had a chance to use their backup solution, but from what I read in the description, it is a top notch software! It would certainly be useful to me to back up my desktop data. Again, thanks!
Thank you for this opportunity to win Ashampoo Backup Pro 17
Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 is the ultimate backup and security solution for my Windows 11 system and all my important data.
I need this program for backup in Windows OS. It will allow me to backup or restore any files, individual drives or boot partitions of my operating system.
 Thanks for the contest.

Facebook
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win an Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 license to back up data and operating system to all major storage devices and cloud services.
My favorite features:
- Support for cloud services.
- Virtual drive function (direct access to backup images).
- Encryption (AES 256).
I am currently performing backup in manual mode using the regular means of the Window.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I would be more than happy to win a license for Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 because this valuable tool can help me to generate automated backups of my important data. My current backup solution is an older version of Ashampoo Backup Pro.  I am a big fan of Ashampoo products and it would be great to upgrade to the current version. Smile 

Please count me in and thank you very much for this contest!  Thumb Smile

Twitter
I am currently using Ashampoo backup 16. I want to win the liense to newer version. I like the step by step process of backing up in the app and i also like its modern GUI. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest [Christmas 2023] Ashampoo Backup Pro 25 tarekma7 22 4,769 01-20-2024 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Contest Ashampoo New Year Exclusive Giveaway [Photo Commander 17 + Backup Pro 17] tarekma7 20 3,868 02-19-2023 , 02:38 PM
Last Post: wkp
  Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 16: Back up and restore files with ease tarekma7 22 3,689 12-23-2021 , 10:44 AM
Last Post: kommodos
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,106 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 14 Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 21 21,198 11-12-2019 , 09:44 PM
Last Post: tarekma7