Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest VoodooShield Pro
Its 2years that I use Voodooshield , its the best 2-nd line defense for system!
so plz count me in !
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...PZEC7UZ6Sl
This is an exclusive giveaway, more contribution is required here
Thanks a lot for the giveaway for a very good software, tarekma7
VS Pro is a proven great antimalware complex solution being extremely efficient alongside any other good security companion. I was using it and testing it thoroughly and never had any issues. It checks on the cloud for any sign of malware and it works great. Also Dan, the developer is a very nice guy, helpful and smart. 
I am already following them on social media. 

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
Why do I want to win an annual license for VoodooShield Pro?

VoodooShield is a security program that is not like most traditional antivirus programs. Instead of scanning your computer for known malware or using definition files to detect infections, VoodooShield instead locks your computer so that you are notified when an unknown process is started.  This allows you to choose to lock down your computer so that it only executes applications that you specifically whitelist as not being malware ... and denies all other programs/apps trying to install or run on your computer. --- This makes it impossible for any application to run without you first giving your approval.

When you first run VoodooShield, It will start in "Training mode" where it detects the legitimate applications that you normally run.  It adds this list of running processes into your whitelist and allows the programs to run without asking for your permission. Once you change VoodooShield out of Training Mode and it into "On Mode", it will block any unknown process from running and ask if you wish to allow it to execute.

I have been using VoodooShield as my backup protection in case Emsisoft anti-malware or Malwarebytes Premium fails to catch malware trying to take over my operating system. ... Since I combined these three protection service 2 years ago, I have not had one case of malware on my computer. ... I want to win in this contest because as a result of personal experience with this software app, I believe in  VoodooShield Pro. Smile

I have "liked" VoodooShield on Facebook.com some years ago under my name of "Elijah Gale", and I have followed VoodooShield on Twitter.com some years ago under the name "Elijah Gale" @divinenews.

*Many thanks to the VoodooShield Team for sponsoring this contest, ... and thank you, tarekma7, for the review and for putting this contest together for us. Thumb
twitter share
Voddooshield is an app that i have loved using. It blocks anything which is not in the whitelist and thus prevents zero hour threats wothout fail. I also like its modes for different requirements of the user. I also like its cloud antivirus engines.
Giveaway end after 3 days
to be honest ,i never used that program ,but since my keepsolid vpn gone too slow ,i need to move on 
and really want  to win

here is my twitter share  twitter

thanks for the giveaway
Giveaway extended 3 more days
Giveaway end
[Image: nuBARNo.png]

PM me within 5 days to claim the win. Name and E-mail are required