Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest VoodooShield Pro
[Image: GVeRQGH.png]

With the presence of 200,000+ new malware and viruses created daily, traditional blacklist antivirus apps alone became no longer effective and updated. VoodooShield locks your computer and blocks all new, non-whitelisted executable code (including viruses and malware), while your computer is running a web app (browser, email, etc.). Traditional antivirus is great, but your computer should be locked when it is at risk.

VoodooShield is a security program that is unlike most traditional anti-virus programs. Instead of scanning your computer for known malware or using definition files to detect infections, VoodooShield instead locks your computer so that you are notified when an unknown process is started.  This allows you to lock down your computer so that it only executes applications that you specifically whitelist and denies all other programs.  This makes it impossible for an application to run without you first giving your express approval.

VoodooShield will protect your computer from getting viruses and malware but if your computer has a virus, VoodooShield will not remove it. If VoodooShield blocks something that you would like to run, then allow it after it is automatically scanned. Otherwise, if VoodooShield blocks something out of the blue, then just ignore it and assume it was a virus or malware.

[Image: 1FuGGZZ.png]

Homepage:

https://voodooshield.com/

Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11

Multi-Language Support:

Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian

Current version:  7.36

Download:

https://voodooshield.com/Download/Instal...Shield.exe

[Image: XfKMzsM.png]

[Image: 6DJ3GSA.png]

User Interface Tweaks

[Image: Gtg9Ud4.png]

Features/ HOW VOODOOSHIELD IS DIFFERENT

Patented Toggling Computer Lock
VoodooShield is the only patented tangible toggling computer lock in the industry. There are other deny-by-default / zero trust products, but only VoodooShield functions as an actual computer lock with dynamic levels of protection (dynamic security postures). If it does not toggle, it is not a lock.

Dynamic Security Postures
The Achilles’ heel of all security products is that they are only able to offer a single static level of protection, so at any given time their security posture is likely either too aggressive or too relaxed, resulting in false positives and breaches. VoodooShield solves this issue by dynamically adjusting its security posture on the fly, based on the end-user’s current activity and behavior. Because of our dynamic security postures feature, VoodooShield is able to offer a tighter and more robust lock than is possible with any other product.

Patented Snapshot Technology
Our patented snapshot technology automatically builds the tiny, customized whitelist for the end-user, resulting in the smallest possible whitelist and attack surface in the industry.

Smart alerts approach
VoodooShield does not force the end-user to respond to dangerous affirmative user prompts, which eliminates the possibility the end-user inadvertently allows an unknown item. Instead, VoodooShield displays a mini prompt prior to asking the end-user to make a decision on whether to allow a new item or not.

WhitelistCloud Technology
Through our WhitelistCloud technology, VoodooShield is the only product in the industry that scans our proprietary tiny, customized whitelist specifically for safe / clean files and automatically creates firewall rules for unknown items. In other words, traditional antivirus scans for malware while WhitelistCloud scans for safe / clean files. As a result, Administrators are continually aware that only safe items are running on the endpoints. With traditional AV engines, Administrators are somewhat certain that malware is not executing on the endpoints, but with WhitelistCloud, they are essentially certain that only safe items are executing at any moment in time.

Vulnerable Processes Protection
VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain in the parent / child process creation relationship. Not only does this make VoodooShield more secure, our mechanism is flexible so that blacklisting vulnerable items globally is not required. For example, VoodooShield is not required to blacklist PowerShell globally in order to protect PowerShell attacks. VoodooShield considers the entire attack chain so that benign scripts that need to execute are able to do so, while blocking malicious PowerShell attacks.

Modern threats protection capabilities
VoodooShield includes extremely robust ransomware, script, LOLBins and fileless malware protection capabilities.

Anti-exploit mechanism
VoodooShield created the anti-exploit mechanism that many vendors utilize today, but chose not to patent it. VoodooShield is also the only deny-by-default product that protects the entire Windows system, as opposed to only protecting the Windows components that are currently being exploited by malware authors. With VoodooShield, there is no need to update our mechanism when malware authors discover a new Windows component to exploit, which tends to happen every 3-4 months.

[Image: mbPrkzQ.png]

Machine Learning / Ai & Multi-engine scan
VoodooShield utilizes 70+ of the best known antivirus engines, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight.

Protects against unknown vulnerabilities
Unlike products that utilize legacy / deprecated Software Restriction Policy (SRP) that operates in user-mode, VoodooShield utilizes a modern kernel-mode monolithic blocking mechanism that does not require patches, hacks or tweaks to protect against new or undiscovered vulnerabilities and threats.

Highly customizable VoodooShield is highly customizable through its settings, allowing Administrators to fine tune the overall security posture for each end-user.

VoodooShield Modes:

[Image: CD3x6Co.jpg]

Disable / Install Mode:
used when you are installing new software. It is similar to the training mode except new items are not added to the whitelist

Training:
used when you initially install VoodooShield, or when you are installing or running new software

AutoPilot / Antivirus mode:
VoodooShield will remain in SCAN mode. It is a great choice for users who want the power and performance of application whitelisting

Smart Mode (Default):
VoodooShield will toggle between ON and OFF

Always ON:
VoodooShield will remain ON

How it is working:

Voodooshield will toggle between on and off, depending on whether you are at risk or not

OFF Mode (Unlocked):

[Image: y3jfLqQ.png]

Your computer is unlocked, and VoodooShield is learning which programs to allow so it will not block them once VoodooShield locks your computer. You can also change to this mode if you need to install or allow additional software. Your computer is NOT protected in this mode.

ON Mode (Locked):

[Image: WyWlrez.png]

Your computer is locked and you are protected. When VoodooShield automatically toggles to ON Mode, it takes a snapshot of the currently running software, and automatically allows everything in this snapshot. VoodooShield also automatically allows currently installed software and specific critical Windows system files. Any software that was not allowed when VoodooShield was OFF is blocked.

Testing of VoodooShield:

I would like to Thank Voodooshield Team for sponsoring this giveaway

We have 5 Annual licenses

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winners selection: Random.org

RULES: 

1. Reply about your experience with using VoodooShield Pro (Required)
2. Like/Follow VoodooShield on their social networks. (Optional but appreciated)
3. Share the giveaway on social media, forums. (Optional but appreciated)
4. PM me within 2 days of the winners' announcement to claim the win. Name and E-mail are required

Good Luck!
Still processing...will start soon
Giveaway is OPEN
I used this program some time ago but my license for this soft has expired.
but I would very much like to come back to him.
it is a very good software for locking a computer with dynamic levels of protection. Problems that may arise during the use of the computer by the user.
I was personally very happy with this software.
in addition, it has the Whitelist Cloud technology that scans our whitelist and creates an automatic block for unknown files.

https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...2348065792
I actually need cloud protection additional lyre as i used alot
I used an old one and was good but expires

https://twitter.com/gamal_antony/status/...8565114880
I used this in Pro and it had many great choices for the individual user.
It is very good in whitelisting and has choices like "always on,smart mode,autopilot.
It has also the degrees of protection from light to aggressive.
excellent product i would like to use again.
Thank you for this giveaway.
I need it to secure my PC from malicious scripts and processes that bring malware and viruses,
especially coming from online activities. So please count my entry in and really hope to win. Thanks.

Tweet
VoodooShield is a security program that is unlike most traditional anti-virus programs. Instead of scanning your computer for known malware or using definition files to detect infections, VoodooShield instead locks your computer so that you are notified when an unknown process is started.  This allows you to lock down your computer so that it only executes applications that you specifically whitelist and denies all other programs.  This makes it impossible for an application to run without you first giving your express approval.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...3219336194
Thank you very much for the contest and the opportunity to participate in it!

In the past, I have used this program as a complement to my antivirus program.

Unfortunately, my license has expired and I"m currently using only an antivirus program.

This program has the most advanced software whitelist to protect against unknown and dangerous processes and files.

A strong complement to an antivirus program, because if the antivirus fails, this program will effectively block the threat.

Facebook

Twitter
VoodooShield has been keeping my laptop virus and malwares free but my license is expiring, hope i could win a license to continue to use this wonderful software.

Twitter